Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA Facts

Re: HPTA Facts--corrections

5150guy said:
On the other hand, an aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin, a Type 1 "aromatase inhibitor," which stops the activity of the aromatase enzyme forever would do more to block the "onrush" of estrogen from aromatase activity.

What do you mean "forever?" Are you saying Aromasin is like Teslac and that it will permanently block out estrogen?

Re: HPTA Facts--corrections

chicagobuffedbod said:
What do you mean "forever?" Are you saying Aromasin is like Teslac and that it will permanently block out estrogen?

Perhaps this information from AG guys will help clarify things:

The other class of medications I’m going to explain is Aromatase Inhibitors. Aromatase Inhibitors basically prevent the aromatase enzyme from doing its job. AIs are classified into two types: type I, also known as suicidal or noncompetitive inhibitors; and type II, known as competitive inhibitors. Aromasin and ATD are in the first category, while Arimidex and Letrozole are in the second. Both type I & II mimic substrates (essentially androgens), and can compete with it for access to the binding site on the actual enzyme (aromatase). After this initial binding, the next step is where things begin to differ for the two different types of AI’s. Once a noncompetitive inhibitor has bound, the enzyme initiates a sequence of what’s called hydroxylation, and hydroxylation produces an unbreakable covalent bond between the inhibitor and the enzyme protein. This is important because now, enzyme (aromatase) activity is permanently blocked; even if all of the unattached inhibitor is removed, and now, enzyme activity can only be restored by new enzyme synthesis. Type II AI’s or competitive inhibitors, on the other hand, reversibly bind to the active enzyme site, and one of two effects is had: no enzyme activity is triggered, or the enzyme is somehow triggered without effect. The type II inhibitor can then actually disassociate from the enzyme, eventually allowing renewed competition between the inhibitor and the substrate for binding to the site (estrogen synthesis).

Aromasin

Aromasin basically is an aromatase inactivator...It actually makes estrogen receptors useless in a sense, because it inhibits the aromatase enzyme from creating more estrogen. This is like having a wall socket but no radio to plug into it…kind of useless, right? Instead of just inhibiting production (as a Type-II anti-aromatase would do) it irreversibly cuts off estrogen production from the enzyme it attaches to. Aromasin can also cause androgenic sides, so it’s not ideal for women, however. It’s not particularly harsh on cholesterol, and can be effectively used with Nolvadex. I’ve seen studies indicating that it reduces estrogen in your body by about 80%, possibly making it too strong, for maximum gains and staying healthy on a long (12 weeks or more) cycle. Aromasin, at 20mgs/day, will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and will even help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering your body’s levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (sex hormone binding globulin ), by roughly 20% (The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism Vol. 88, No. 12 5951-5956)…It’s perfect for use in PCT - post cycle therapy - , for many other reasons (it interacts more favorably with Nolvadex than other AIs). But it’s not 100% what we want during a cycle…for this reason, I give it a strong…

Final Grade: B+
Buy research Aromasin

Proviron works well for me but I have taken up to 120 mg of Nolvadex and I can not feel a thing my nipples still itch but Proviron works really well whats ur oprinion on this

dude u dont need any pct for the var....you will be fine

False... Be safe, do a pct. I have been, and m now shut down after 40mg Ed for only 4 short weeks. I messed up and did not do a proper pct and here I'm working w an endo to get back. Test levels 250-270 range. Was 170 the week I came off. Jus saying it has a negative effect on test production.

Good luck

False... Be safe, do a pct. I have been, and m now shut down after 40mg Ed for only 4 short weeks. I messed up and did not do a proper pct and here I'm working w an endo to get back. Test levels 250-270 range. Was 170 the week I came off. Jus saying it has a negative effect on test production.

Good luck

Why bump a 7 year old thread? These people are long gone. The only value here is to show how wrong the board experts at the time were about things.

Top Bottom