Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA Facts

Jenetic,

Would you recommend using Hcg at 250-500iu 2x week through out the cycle. OR run HCG for 2 weeks on the mittle of ur cycle at 1000iu 3x a week???

If you do this would you still do a standard PCT at the end of the cycle?

Jenetic said:
Lucky bastard. A word of advice, don't push your luck. Keep in mind, your testis atrophy naturally as you age. Although it's not gauranteed, you will more than likely require it in the future as nature takes its course. The good thing is that it isn't much of a problem for you and second, you are already prepared if and when it does occur.

Jenetic

Jenetic...got a question for you....and for the Doc if he is around......here goes.....posted this somewhere else already but really need someone to answer and help me out...

New to the board...have some quick questions.....
I am 30 yrs old, about 190 pounds, about 6 foot with roughly 12% BF
I am going to try some gear for the 1st time and was wondering what you guys think of my short stack......I have dome alot of reading and shit man! alot to learn...gets confusing so I will ask the questions I have to you guys....

got this coming tonight from a good friend...

10 ml bottle of Test Propionate
10 ml bottle of Trenbolone
50 tabs of winstrol (50mg's)
15000 IU's of HCG
100 tabs of Novaldex (50mg's)

take a 1ml shot of each every 3rd day
1 winstrol tab every day

go for around 6 weeks.....can get more when i need it.....once i run out...
PLease let me knoe what you think and how and when should take...plus want to run the pct correctly.......how much and when?
should I be taking the HCG during the cycle?
should I be adding anything to the PCT?
can you prescribe a better stack for me?...I can take this back if i want.....a good friend. I want to put on some good quality lean muscle....around 10 pounds and try to keep most of it.......I was going to go with deca and something else but was scared away from it causde of deca dick etc......

thanks man.....

Thats hardcore for the first cycle. How about just 700mg Primo EW and 50mg Var ED. at least 10lbs of quality muscle that you will be able to keep.

Excidium28 said:
Thats hardcore for the first cycle. How about just 700mg Primo EW and 50mg Var ED. at least 10lbs of quality muscle that you will be able to keep.

What kind of pct would I run with that and how long to run that?
I know I'm asking alot but could you be a little detailed in laying this out for me? Thanks man......
Are there quite a few sides to this cycle you are suggesting?
If I were to go ahead with my previous cycle....should i expect alot of sides to that one?

Thanks in advance...

Excidium28 said:
Standard PCT
Week 1-3 HCG 1000IU 3xW (total of 3000IU a week). Nolva 20mg ED, Clomid 50mg ED.
Week 3-6 Nolva 20mg ED, CLomid 50mg ED
Week 6-8 Clen

I think tren is over kill for the first cycle. For ur goals I think Primo and var would be awsome.

http://steroidsinfo101.com/primo.htm

Excidium:
Hey thanks for your advice bro....I am goin g to look in to my source for some Primo....sounds wicked!! and low test problem at the end of my cycle is a big concern...sounds like i dont have to worry about that with primo. i feel like an idiot though cause i already took a stack shot tonight of tren/prop....and think i will maybe just try and sell the rest to a buddy cheap since its open....cant return it now....but will keep the winstrol pills for sure....mix that with primo. what do you think???....just the primo and win?

lata

im 3 weeks into my cycle of 500mgs/week of test e and i have no shrinkage, they roll, toss and hang like they always have. wondering if they will eventually atropy? no gyno or anything. got gains and mad strength too.

HPTA Facts--corrections

DrJMW said:
As athletes, we are most concerned with the "PT" part of the HPTA. "P" being the pituitary and "T" being the Testes. To review, our hormonal responses are based mainly on negative feedback. For example, supragenetic levels of Testosterone or any AAS will signal the pituitary to stop secreting LH and will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GRH). So, during an AAS cycle, we experience low, natural Testos levels, a reduction in testuclar mass, low LH, and low GRH. The goal of PCT (recovery) is to get the HPTA back to normal.

The correct name/acronym for gonadotropin-releasing hormone is actually GnRH

The most important aspect of recovery is getting testicular mass back to normal as quickly as possible. There is only one drug that will do this and do it quickly--HCG. HCG imitates LH (which is suppressed).

This not correct. HMG or Human Menopasual Gonadotrophin will increase testicle mass, and it will do it every bit and as good as HCG if not better. HMG contains LH (signal lydig cells to start T production in the testicles) and FSH (which will signal the sertioli cells to start sperm production). It is a known medical fact that using high doses of exogenous T and other AAS will shut down sperm production, so restarting sperm production will also help increase the size and volume of the testicles

Also if you happen to have connections in the world of reproductinve endocrinology, you can get rLH and rFSH to use for testicle rehab as well, and a combination of these recombinant gonadotrophins will do every bit as good as HCG. Granted these drugs are more expensive and not as readily avaiable as HCG, they will still increase the mass and/or volume of the male testicle

HCG acts independently of the HPTA suppression and independent of the meds from the AAS cycle. In this situation, the only side effect we need to worry about is the return of estrogen to normal levels (estrogen rebound). Since estrogen is already at very low levels (the athlete used an aromatase inhibitor during his AAS cycle), Nolvadex is sufficient to block the onrush. By the time the athlete is using nolvadex-only, his testes are up to their normal size. And the pituitary begins to release its own LH.

"HCG acts independently of the HPTA suppression..." Are you sure about this? Becuse the exogenous HCG is going to raise the level of total T in the body for a period of time, and the increase in total T due to exogenous HCG will keep the LH negative feedback loop active and this and will again shut off or keep shut off the body's natural production of LH until T levels in the body return to normal physiologic range and thus shut off the negative feeback loop

All the novaldex is going to do is to lock onto various estrogen receptors and block the more the potent estrogens such as E2 from attaching to the various estrogen receptors in the body. This is how Novaldex prevents and "treats" gynocomastia. However, Novaldex does not "block the on rush of of estrogen". Novalex does not influence aromatase activity and thus it does not affect the amount of estrogen produced in the body by the aromatase enzyme. On the other hand, an AI such as Aromasin, a Type 1 "aromatase inhibitor," which stops the activity of the aromatase enzyme forever would do more to block the "onrush" of estrogen from aromatase activity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom