Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HPTA Facts

Excidium28 said:
What would pct look like if you were usin HCG 500IU 2x a week during ur cycle.
I know DrJMW disagrees with HCG use while on cycle, but it just makes more sence on keeping ur nuts working the whole time than trying to bring them back from the dead?

What are the cons about using HCG during cycle?
i have heard and read that long term use of HCG will build up a tolerance and it will no longer do what you want it to do, and could screw w/ur natural ability to produce also... whytake the chance, i save my hcg use for beginning of pct only.

Dr J you still around haven't seen any post in a bit. Or does anyone know where DrJ hangs now?

There any other Docs on the boards that order blood testing?

I did a short 4 week cycle using HCG starting at week 3.

The cycle was of primo and test, less than 600mg/wk total.

I used 200mcg eod and got 4 shots of hCG total, I think.

It was the easiest recovery and one of the best cycles when considering sides vs. gains.

pct was all herbal.

I really feel that using hCG mid-cycle was the best thing to do and I will always do it that way from now on.

Singleton said:
I did a short 4 week cycle using HCG starting at week 3.

The cycle was of primo and test, less than 600mg/wk total.

I used 200mcg eod and got 4 shots of hCG total, I think.

It was the easiest recovery and one of the best cycles when considering sides vs. gains.

pct was all herbal.

I really feel that using hCG mid-cycle was the best thing to do and I will always do it that way from now on.

So ur cycle was 4 weeks primo at 600mg or ur post cycle was 4 weeks?

Cycle was 4 weeks. hCG was ~8days, starting week 3, shots EOD.

I don't advocate being sloppy, but the hCG kept my balls fuller. I didn't crash or have much sides.

bicepts101 said:
what if your balls dont shrink?....ive done 4 cycles and my balls dont shrink...atrophy slightly but thats it

It's very difficult to judge testicular shrinkage based upon a visual observation. However, you are one of the lucky few. Running your HCG won't have any negative impact and will insure that your testicles are at full size and fucntioning properly. Technically, in your particular situation, I'd recommend a comparative analysis, including bloodwork, of PCT based upon HCG and SERMs versus SERMs only. At that point, decide what form of PCT works best for you.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
It's very difficult to judge testicular shrinkage based upon a visual observation. However, you are one of the lucky few. Running your HCG won't have any negative impact and will insure that your testicles are at full size and fucntioning properly. Technically, in your particular situation, I'd recommend a comparative analysis, including bloodwork, of PCT based upon HCG and SERMs versus SERMs only. At that point, decide what form of PCT works best for you.

Jenetic

and the weiid thing is bro, the last cycle i was on for like 6 months bro...

bicepts101 said:
and the weiid thing is bro, the last cycle i was on for like 6 months bro...

Lucky bastard. A word of advice, don't push your luck. Keep in mind, your testis atrophy naturally as you age. Although it's not gauranteed, you will more than likely require it in the future as nature takes its course. The good thing is that it isn't much of a problem for you and second, you are already prepared if and when it does occur.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
Lucky bastard. A word of advice, don't push your luck. Keep in mind, your testis atrophy naturally as you age. Although it's not gauranteed, you will more than likely require it in the future as nature takes its course. The good thing is that it isn't much of a problem for you and second, you are already prepared if and when it does occur.

Jenetic

col bro thanks

Top Bottom