Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hows this look?

lifthard2005

wk 1-6 Prop @ 400mg/wk
wk 1-6 Trenabol Depot @ 300mg/wk
wk 1-5 Winstrol @ 50mg ed
wk 1-5 Tbol @ 50mg ed
wk 1-8 Liv52

PCT being HCG, Clomid and Nolva with Proviron from wk 1-8 @ 50mg ed.

would acetate at 225mg/wk be a better match for this cycle than depot?!?!?

If you diagree with this above layout, can you please post a "re-arrange" for me?

I have 40ml of Prop @ 100mg/ml
200 tbol 10mg tabs
200 winstrol 10mg tabs

**and need to buy the tren portion, so either 2000mg of tren depot, or 1500mg of tren a.

yes, cutter bro.....

I got this from my source's website on Parabolan, which is why I came up with the cycle above, adding prop as a base:

I read this on GenXXLGear's website and this is why I asked with the addition of prop being throw in for the test base:

Most athletes inject Parabolan at least twice a week; some bodybuilders inject 1-2 ampules per day during the last three to four weeks be-fore a competition. Normally a dosage of 228 mg/week is used, corresponding to a weekly amount of three ampules. It is our expe-rience that good results can be achieved by injecting a 76 mg am-pule every 2-3 days. Parabolan combined with Winstrol Depot works especially well and gives the athlete a distinct gain in solid and high quality muscles together with an enormous strength gain. A very effective stack is 76 mg Parabolan every 2 days combined with 50 mg Winstrol every 2 days. Athletes who are interested in a fast mass gain often also use 30 mg Dianabol/day while those who are more interested in quality and strength like to add 25 mg+ Oxandrolone/ day. Probably the most effective Parabolan combination consists of 228 mg Parabolan/week, 200 mg Winstrol Depot/week, and 40-50 mg Oral-Turinabol/day and usually results in a drastic gain in high quality muscle mass together with a gigantic strength gain. Parabolan also seems to bring extraordinarily good results when used in combination with growth hormones.

Top Bottom