Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are you using your Halotestin?

iron asylum

I have been using mine for a little boost before workouts but am wondering if I shoiuld be using more overall. I take 20mg before my workouts. Should I be bumping it up or taking more throughout day for better overall effect?

20-30 is usually split into two equal amounts and taken mornings and evenings with plenty of fluids. Since the tablets are l7-alpha alkylated, they can be taken during meals without any loss in effect. Those who are tired of taking Dianabol (methandrostenolone) tablets will find fluoxymesterone an interesting alternative.

I did 20 mg before workout and 20 mg before bed. Have 150 10mg tabs lined up for my next run. Been a while since i did halo last.

I like the gym agression and it does make me hard as rock.

ive seen it used alot in the final 5 to 6 weeks before a show. dont know many who use it regularly off cycle besides powerlifters/strongmen guys.

Halo is too toxic for my blood. Never used it.

It's double methylated -- 17 AA PLUS contains Alpha Chlorine, PLUS it contains an isozyme (can't remember the chemical name at the moment) that not only strains the liver, but the kidneys as well.

PLUS, it can have an adverse effect on eyesight for some reason.

And just as a kicker, it destroys glutathione, which also helps to protect the liver. So not only are you slamming the liver three times as hard, it's also compromised in the way it can protect itself.

Halo is good for fighters and football players who want a surge of strength and aggression for a couple of hours. As for long term use, it's a ticking time bomb.

There's no "reset" on the liver or kidneys. Once they go, you're dead.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just sayin it like it is.

Halo is too toxic for my blood. Never used it.

It's double methylated -- 17 AA PLUS contains Alpha Chlorine, PLUS it contains an isozyme (can't remember the chemical name at the moment) that not only strains the liver, but the kidneys as well.

PLUS, it can have an adverse effect on eyesight for some reason.

And just as a kicker, it destroys glutathione, which also helps to protect the liver. So not only are you slamming the liver three times as hard, it's also compromised in the way it can protect itself.

Halo is good for fighters and football players who want a surge of strength and aggression for a couple of hours. As for long term use, it's a ticking time bomb.

There's no "reset" on the liver or kidneys. Once they go, you're dead.

Sorry to be a bummer. Just sayin it like it is.

I'm considering Halo as part of my Hypogonadism treatment.. I think everyone needs to read this shit though.. I knew nothing of that.

Props Nelson.. also, do you think it may be safe at like 10mgs for a week or two at a time? or just not at all.. :confused:

Top Bottom