Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How would you cycle these compounds

soshesblowinme

High End Bro
Platinum
A friend of mine just received his order of the following. Hes already planned out a cycle for what hes got, but I told him I would post on here and see if any of you guys had some ideas on what he could do with these. Hes been lifting for a few years. This is his secong cycle. First cycle comprised of Dbol, Sus, and Deca. Its been over a year since his first and only cycle. Hes around 185 pounds at I'd guess 8-9% BF. Im not sure what mg the orals are. Or what kind. I know that really doesnt help matters much. But I only had a quick look at his stash, and he didnt tell me what mg they were. And Im not familiar with the brand of orals that he received. So I have no idea what they are just from looking at them. They have no stamps, and didnt come in any kind of original packaging. He only told me what type of AAS they were. So here goes.

1 vial 10ml - 100mg per ml / Primo Depot
1 vial 10ml - 250mg per ml / Sust
1 vial 10ml - 200mg per ml / nandrolone phenylproprionate + 200mg per ml / suspension

20 clomid pills
40 Nolva pills
40 Winny pills (Little blue round pills, with no stamps )
35 Dbol pills ( Little pinkish/orange round pills with no stamps)
30 DNP pills 250mg each

Again, I know its pretty stupid asking about the orals when I have no idea what kind, or what mg they are. But Im not looking to give my friend an exact cycle. He has AAS experiance ,and I was just wondering how some of you guys would use these. My friend said he may also hold off on starting his cycle until he gets some liquidex. Hes not prone to gyno ,or acne from AAS use. From what he said , during his first cycle he didnt use any kind of anti-estrogen. Or take any acne precautions. And didnt notice any signs of gyno or acne. He said his source is legit and that he ordered from the same guy for the stuff he used during his first cycle, and gained almost 30 pounds. Ive already given him a rough idea of what I would do with what hes got, and like I said hes already planned a cycle for these. I am just curious about any ideas you guys might have.It would really be appreciated. Please no flames for lack of info, on make and mg of AAS.

soshesblowinme

Last edited:
Tell your friend that he doesn't have enough gear for a complete cycle.

10 ml of primo and 10 ml of sust isn't nearly enough IMO.

I'm not into advocating huge dose cycles but I am also not into advocating tiny little pussy cycles.

Top Bottom