Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How well does AIMF do against Aromasin for estrogen problems?

I need something to get estrogen under control from doing long cycles and never runing anything.How well does the AIMF stack against the other stuff thats not over the counter?

It will do as well as any of them. It is just as effective as Aromasin. Same family actually as Aromasin.

Ok so this is what I think I will do to get my levels back to normal:Run 10000 ius of hcg at 500ius every 3rd day,run proviron 50 mg per day,aromasin,300mg test e per week,.Does that look alright to you Ulter or does it need any adjustment?

I don't think you need all that HCG for only 300mg of test/wk. Not that it will hurt but it's not necessary either. It looks fine, you should do very well with that.

Ulter said:
I don't think you need all that HCG for only 300mg of test/wk. Not that it will hurt but it's not necessary either. It looks fine, you should do very well with that.
Yeah but the problem is not from the 300mg nw the problem is my nuts are the size of peas from being on for too long and never fully recovering like I should have.

gymratforlife said:
Ok so this is what I think I will do to get my levels back to normal:Run 10000 ius of hcg at 500ius every 3rd day,run proviron 50 mg per day,aromasin,300mg test e per week,.Does that look alright to you Ulter or does it need any adjustment?

I'm confused.... it sounds like you may be running a cycle (test) but you are also trying to do PCT.... which one is it?

njmuscleguy said:
I'm confused.... it sounds like you may be running a cycle (test) but you are also trying to do PCT.... which one is it?
Im not doing PCT I am just trying to get my system back to normal I ran a really long cycle and did a PCT and never really fully recovered and got back on so now I am having estrogen issues and or Progesterone issues also from the deca I ran so I am try to get my system back to normal before runing another thorough PCT.

OK well thanks for letting me in on your situation. It's easier to anwer you with all the facts in hand.

Use HCG as you have it. I would recommend you use clomid as well as proviron. 300mg of test is too much for you to get your HPTA going again. You should consider just using the morning dbol method if you're very suppressed. 10mg upon rising. Use Aromasin or AIFM

Ulter said:
OK well thanks for letting me in on your situation. It's easier to anwer you with all the facts in hand.

Use HCG as you have it. I would recommend you use clomid as well as proviron. 300mg of test is too much for you to get your HPTA going again. You should consider just using the morning dbol method if you're very suppressed. 10mg upon rising. Use Aromasin or AIFM
clomid at 50mg per day?Also should I use bromo for the progesterone and Prolactin that may be in my system from the Deca?Or should the Deca be out by now?Its been like 2 months since Ive touched it now.

Top Bottom