Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to verify HCG is effective.

ColtSSBR

On TRT (Test Cyp,Nandrolone,Oxandrolone,HCG), how does one determine if the HCG is working properly or the dosage is not sufficient? I 'm referring to exactly what you should look for on a blood test.

on a blood test u can't know cuz it raises natural test production but it won't be isolated from exo test so no proof for working only by nut size and sperm count u can notice a difference with time from ur sperm quantity , that's what happens to me on hcg and hmg , and i notice that my sacks are dangling heavily

on a blood test u can't know cuz it raises natural test production but it won't be isolated from exo test so no proof for working only by nut size and sperm count u can notice a difference with time from ur sperm quantity , that's what happens to me on hcg and hmg , and i notice that my sacks are dangling heavily

Xman,
Thanks for the response. I am not sure why, because it seems common, but HCG does not seem to make a visual difference on my testicle size. This is true even on massive dosages of the stuff, which I was on a year ago due to an ignorant physician. That being said, this is the main reason I asked if there was any other way to verify that it is in fact working properly.
Thank you.

Xman,
Thanks for the response. I am not sure why, because it seems common, but HCG does not seem to make a visual difference on my testicle size. This is true even on massive dosages of the stuff, which I was on a year ago due to an ignorant physician. That being said, this is the main reason I asked if there was any other way to verify that it is in fact working properly.
Thank you.

ur sperm count should increase if it's working ,u can notice by the quantity when u ejaculate, and btw if ur worried about fertility u should include some HMG too along with HCG cuz it's what promote spermatogenesis replacing natural FSH in the body.

ur sperm count should increase if it's working ,u can notice by the quantity when u ejaculate, and btw if ur worried about fertility u should include some HMG too along with HCG cuz it's what promote spermatogenesis replacing natural FSH in the body.

Definitely concerned about fertility.
Thanks for the info, I will look into the HMG.

Top Bottom