Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use and what to use

addicted_to_iron

Hi guys I'm all natural right now and I'm interested in taking Steroids I wanna try just test first to see what happens I might do a test and dbol stack for my fist cycle but I'm not sure if I should sense it's my first time and I don't know how to PCT to stop side effect for a cycle of test and dbol any info would be great and helpful thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I'm all natural right now and I'm interested in taking Steroids I wanna try just test first to see what happens I might do a test and dbol stack for my fist cycle but I'm not sure if I should sense it's my first time and I don't know how to PCT to stop side effect for a cycle of test and dbol any info would be great and helpful thanks

First, go get a blood panel. Please. If you ade truly all natty you need to document what normal looks like. A panel at Private MD is like $60. YOU NEED TO DO THIS.

This is similar to build a house or restoring a car. You need a good set of "before" stats. This way when you are on cycle and/or pct you will know what you need to get back too.

Its soooo important but many want to go in and never know what home base looks like.

Second, get your PCT sorted BEFORE you get your gear. Seriously. You need these in hand...not on the way, not in the mail...in you hot little hand. Clomid, Nolva, Arimedex and a good OTC post cycle support. Pick a good combo pct with lots of goodies; NAC, milk thistle, ic3, stinging root, ect., ect.

3rd, are you going to stay on for life now (blast and cruise) or truly cycle (on gear, pct, no gear, repeat). If you don't know pick the second one. Cycle on, PCT, then back to half natty status.

4th, run a test only cycle first. Everyone will tell you this. Do it. Dont get greedy. Check this box, recover and access how your body reacted.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

First, go get a blood panel. Please. If you ade truly all natty you need to document what normal looks like. A panel at Private MD is like $60. YOU NEED TO DO THIS.

This is similar to build a house or restoring a car. You need a good set of "before" stats. This way when you are on cycle and/or pct you will know what you need to get back too.

Its soooo important but many want to go in and never know what home base looks like.

Second, get your PCT sorted BEFORE you get your gear. Seriously. You need these in hand...not on the way, not in the mail...in you hot little hand. Clomid, Nolva, Arimedex and a good OTC post cycle support. Pick a good combo pct with lots of goodies; NAC, milk thistle, ic3, stinging root, ect., ect.

3rd, are you going to stay on for life now (blast and cruise) or truly cycle (on gear, pct, no gear, repeat). If you don't know pick the second one. Cycle on, PCT, then back to half natty status.

4th, run a test only cycle first. Everyone will tell you this. Do it. Dont get greedy. Check this box, recover and access how your body reacted.

Okay thanks for the info if I have any further questions I will inbox you

Okay thanks for the info if I have any further questions I will inbox you

Cool. I would spend time googling "Perfect PCT" or "Power PCT". Also, there are tons of articles on first cycles. They will all say test at so and so levels for 12-16 weeks. Easy peasy.

You should get a blood panel mid cycle but definetly get one at the end of the cycle and 4 or 5 weeks after PCT...so you know if you are back to "normal" or at least not dying. LoL

Definitely keep reading up on how these things work. You want to have a great understanding of not only that but how to run a proper PCT and what supports are needed on a cycle. Don't just jump in because you are interested in steroids.

welcome to the site.. what are your stats? you look really young in your pic bro. steroids really should be used by people 26+

I just turned 20 this year but I wanna be bigger and doing it natty is just taking so long I've been training for about 8 years

Definitely keep reading up on how these things work. You want to have a great understanding of not only that but how to run a proper PCT and what supports are needed on a cycle. Don't just jump in because you are interested in steroids.

Okay thanks for the advice I'll keep researching

Top Bottom