Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use mk-677 between Cycles

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I saw a video online and they were saying that one of the best ways to keep your gains between Cycles is running some sort of growth hormone or mk677 nutrobal

Growth hormone is too rich for my blood so I want to go with the second option to mk-677

what kind of dosing do I need to do and how would you set it up if I was to do 12 week cycle then use it to bridge then another 12 weeks cycle

I've addressed how to keep gains between cycles. It's not GH

You can do 3-6 months MK easily since it's not suppressive. 25-30mg per day before sleep if you want to avoid hunger hormones kicking in and consuming calories, plus it helps you sleep better. If you want to eat however, you can take in the morning or split it (morning - evening)

It is not a necessity to keeping gains by any means but it will definitely not hurt. I would commit to 25mg per day for a minimum of 6 months.

Top Bottom