Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use dbol (dianabol): A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video. Dbol use is so common but for some reason it is used improperly so often. I honestly think it is as simple as people getting it in 25mg tablets so they just figure they will take 2 per day. I haven't used it in years but good dbol really makes you feel great. I just have no use for these types of wet compounds anymore as my goals have changed.

Great video. Dbol use is so common but for some reason it is used improperly so often. I honestly think it is as simple as people getting it in 25mg tablets so they just figure they will take 2 per day. I haven't used it in years but good dbol really makes you feel great. I just have no use for these types of wet compounds anymore as my goals have changed.
i see people misusing it so often and its literally one of the most cut and dry things you can use so im trying to teach people to not make it complex and not live by the "more is always better" thinking.. you definitely dont want to do that with dbol whatsoever

Top Bottom