Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use clenbuterol and T3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodybuilder2002

how to insert in a steroid cycle the use of clenbuterol and T3. If someone has advices on how many tabs a days and how long. I have T3 25ug et 50ug. Does it really remove all fat ? Thanks

It will help. Just make sure you are using an ample amount of gear and are either on the Anabolic or Body Opus diet. The two diets work well with the gear.
Start by using 4 clen pills a day and then increase daily until you cannot take the sides any longer. Then do that for two weeks. For the following two weeks use an ECA.
For T3 pyramid

Good Luck

YES TO YOUR LAST QUESTION IT WILL HELP YOU REMOVE FAT.

BUT IN ORDER TO A BANG FOR THE BUCK YOUR BODY FAT SHOULD BE LOW TO BEGIN WITH, NOW I'M NOT SINGLE DIGITS BUT AT LEAST AROUND 15%

AS FAR AS USE I WOULD RECOMMEND USING 1/2 A T3 FOT 3 DAYS THEN GO TO ONE AND KEEP INCREASING BY A HALF EVERY THIRD DAY.

AS FAR AS THE CLEM GOES START OUT WITH ONE EVERY 3 DAY THEN INCREASE IT BY ONE TAB EVEVRY THIRD DAY.

DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE USING THE STUFF YOU CAN EAT ANY THING INSIGHT USE MODERATION.

P.S. BE STRONG AND GROW BABY!!!

GOLD'S GYM said:
YES TO YOUR LAST QUESTION IT WILL HELP YOU REMOVE FAT.

BUT IN ORDER TO A BANG FOR THE BUCK YOUR BODY FAT SHOULD BE LOW TO BEGIN WITH, NOW I'M NOT SINGLE DIGITS BUT AT LEAST AROUND 15%

AS FAR AS USE I WOULD RECOMMEND USING 1/2 A T3 FOT 3 DAYS THEN GO TO ONE AND KEEP INCREASING BY A HALF EVERY THIRD DAY.

AS FAR AS THE CLEM GOES START OUT WITH ONE EVERY 3 DAY THEN INCREASE IT BY ONE TAB EVEVRY THIRD DAY.

DON'T THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE USING THE STUFF YOU CAN EAT ANY THING INSIGHT USE MODERATION.

P.S. BE STRONG AND GROW BABY!!!

I ate eveything in site and lost 5% BODYFAT YOUR HUNGRY AS FUCK WEEK 3 OF T3

body opus=dan duchaine's program-I'm on it and it is great. Be CAREFUL with t3, because at over 25mcg per day, it can mess up the liver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom