Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

CrusherCurtis

Experienced aas user. First time on dht derived compounds, thought I wouldn't need an estrogen inhibitor because of research I found showing that mast and proviron compete with e2 receptors yada yada yada. That was wrong. Lost libido, got bloods, E2 was high. I have tons of Aromasin and Letro on hand (possible adex gotta look). I Started taking 25mg of aromasin a day, I assumed that at some point my libido would return indicating indicating E2 was at a good range and I would titrate the aromasin dosage at that point. After 4 days and 100mg of aromasin later, no return of libido was noted. I'm wondering if I over shot it and crashed E2.

Questions:
1. With E2 of 94.3 pg/ml would 100mg of Aromasin crash my e2?
2. Whats the best way to go about handling this? Won't be getting bloods until monday and even then I probably won't have results until Thursday or even later sometimes. I feel the same and have no idea if my E2 is low or high. How do I proceed in the meantime? Continue aromasin? or up hcg for a little extra e2?

cruising

32 yo 6-8% body
test 280mg ew
Mast 140mg ew
provirion 175mg ew ( 25mg ed)

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS
2159.2 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL
Free Testosterone(Direct)
50.0 HIGH 8.7-25.1 pg/mL
Prolactin 11.7 NORMAL 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 02
Estradiol
94.3 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 02
Estradiol, Sensitive
84.5 HIGH 8.0-35.0 pg/mL 01
Progesterone
0.3 NORMAL 0.0-0.5 ng/mL 02
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
28.8 NORMAL 16.5-55.9 nmol/L 02

Bloods were a little jumbled

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS
2159.2 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL

Free Testosterone(Direct)
50.0 HIGH 8 .7-25.1 pg/mL

Prolactin
11.7 NORMAL 4.0-15.2 ng/mL 02

Estradiol
94.3 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 02

Estradiol, Sensitive
84.5 HIGH 8.0-35.0 pg/mL 01

Progesterone
0.3 NORMAL 0.0-0.5 ng/mL 02

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum
28.8 NORMAL 16.5-55.9 nmol/L 02

it takes more than 4 days man... 25 mg of aromasin is plenty to go with but it will take a few weeks... you also need legit armoasin, which i have no clue if you have or not... your masteron dose is pointless... 140 mg per week will do next to nothing..

give it a few weeks... you shouldnt have estrogen that high with only 280 mg of test so i have no idea the cause unless you dont have what you think you have in terms of products...

wait for your bloodwork and if you want to scale back the aromasin, go ahead but in just 4 days, you cant expect much of a change either way

your masteron dose is pointless... 140 mg per week will do next to nothing..
Its just for libido.

give it a few weeks... you shouldnt have estrogen that high with only 280 mg of test so i have no idea the cause unless you dont have what you think you have in terms of products...
Your tellinge me...... I started this cruise on 200mg test and 100mg npp. I do take 500 hcg ew though.

wait for your bloodwork and if you want to scale back the aromasin, go ahead but in just 4 days, you cant expect much of a change either way
So you think my E2 is still high? If its still high shouldn't I continue aromasin at 25mg ed?

I have no clue what your e2 is now, im not a psychic. I cant imagine in only 4 days its dropped much so i would continue with aromasin and get bloodwork done again as u have planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a couple points to add:

1. you can get bloodwork done and results the next day.. see my signature on how to do it without dealing with the beaucrasy of going to a doctor and waiting for results

2. you always want to use an AI from day 1, you learned your lesson already but just need to clarify for others

3. once your estrogen is out of control the best way to get it under control is stopping the steroids and adding an AI at a proper dosage. you wouldn't try and stop a semi with spikes on a track vs. just hitting the brakes right?

Aromasin dropped my E2 from 60ish to 17pg/ml on 10mg eod. I feel best in the 30-40pg/ml range. SHBG 15nmol/l typically. 25mg/day would eliminate e2 in me and I’d feel like death. If you eliminate it it will take quite a bit of time for you to feel better after it’s back up. A good friend had his <2 for 2 years straight. It took him 8 months to feel somewhat normal again after I intervened and told him his AAS protocols were bunk. The last thing he needed was an AI. Even with total T in the 1500-2000ng/dL range his e2 is <20. He thought he had an estradiol problem and it was hurting him so he was taking 1mg/day of anastrazole for 2 years straight. Very bad for health. His joints hurt and his lipids were bad.

Top Bottom