x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2??????? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Experienced aas user. First time on dht derived compounds, thought I wouldn't need an estrogen inhibitor because of research I found showing that mast and proviron compete with e2 receptors yada yada yada. That was wrong. Lost libido, got bloods, E2 was high. I have tons of Aromasin and Letro on hand (possible adex gotta look). I Started taking 25mg of aromasin a day, I assumed that at some point my libido would return indicating indicating E2 was at a good range and I would titrate

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    a couple points to add:

1. you can get bloodwork done and results the next day.. see my signature on how to do it without dealing with the beaucrasy of going to a doctor and waiting for results

2. you always want to use an AI from day 1, you learned your lesson already but just need to clarify for others

3. once your estrogen is out of control the best way to get it under control is stopping the steroids and adding an AI at a proper dosage. you wouldn't try and stop a semi with spikes on a track vs. just hitting the brakes right?
    Ad-in-finitum.

Re: How to use Aromasin to properly lower e2???????

Quote Quote posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    Its just for libido.

Your tellinge me...... I started this cruise on 200mg test and 100mg npp. I do take 500 hcg ew though.

So you think my E2 is still high? If its still high shouldn't I continue aromasin at 25mg ed?
    Hcg is a factor in raising estrogen
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM