Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to use AG Letro

yes you drink it... I hope you know wtf you are doing. Cause honestly right now it sounds like you havent done any research at all. :jenscat

I have done 7 cycles with over 10 years of lifting. Just never used an AG product. This is why I asked.

Your responce is the reason most people will not post on this board anymore. Just because I'm asking a question does not mean I do not know what I'm doing. This board is here for questions.

Back in the day this board was filled with great bros. Now its full of jerks just like you!!!!

karter said:
I have done 7 cycles with over 10 years of lifting. Just never used an AG product. This is why I asked.

Your responce is the reason most people will not post on this board anymore. Just because I'm asking a question does not mean I do not know what I'm doing. This board is here for questions.

Back in the day this board was filled with great bros. Now its full of jerks just like you!!!!

never used their products before, but i think it may be sublingual.

karter said:

I wasnt coming off like an ass... if you want to call me a jerk because I said it sounds like you have done no research, then so be it. I wont lose any sleep over it. However when someone says to you its "an oral", and you respond with "Drink it??" ... well if you cant see how that makes you look like a fucking idiot, then there is no helping you.

I hope you take the time to search a lot of my posts, and you will see that I always try to be helpful.

Have a nice day
~From your local "jerk"

Easy Karter, Immortalis is a good bro. He has helped me with several questions. Bear in mind this board gets a lot of really basic questions that could easily be answered with 5 min of research.

I was wondering the same thing when I got AG Letro and other stuff. Use a syringle without the needle to measure properly. .25mg-.5mg ED is about the most you want to use. Anymore and you can start to get strong sides.... like no sex drive and very sluggish in the gym. I have experienced these first hand. Use AIFM ED and letro every once in a while. I'll usually measure it and drop it in a big glass of water. Tastes pretty strong if you don't. Good Luck bro.

karter said:

You think THAT was being a jerk????

I think he was being nice.

With all those cycles and years of lifting, one would think you would be able to research a simple product.

Thanks Rock75. That is the help I was looking for. Now that was easy, right?

As for as immortalis, I have read many of his post and do beleive he can help and I have taken his advise in the past. But this post was not needed at all.

"I hope you know wtf you are doing. Cause honestly right now it sounds like you havent done any research at all."

I have done so much reserch in the last 10 YEARS that when someone says this to me without knowing me shows me what type of person this is. This forum is for posting not reserching. When someone makes a post they just would like to have it simply answered by a good bro. Not all the DRAMA.

I do beleive this is why this board has got slow.

No hard feelings with anybody on this board. I do spend all day 7 days a week here and do enjoy it!

Top Bottom