Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to use 1 5000iu amp HCG

elite hot topic

I have a problem recovering from my cycles. I have used clomid and liquidex in the past. I want to throw in some hcg. My source can only get 5000iu amps. How should i incorporate this.

Thanks

I mix 50 iu of bast. water

and throw the rest in a sterile vial. 10 iu/day

I'm about to use a 5000iu amp of it myself... I got 10cc of bacteriostatic water, and the 5000iu amp... When I'm ready to take it I'll mix them together, and then take a 500iu shot (1cc)... I'll be doing that for 10 days, about 1 1/2 weeks finishing 1 week before I start clomid :) Be careful, hcg can shut down your hpta and be counter-productive in bringing back its function, that is at doses of 1000iu.day, but still ... I would never use it post cycle and just incase the hpta is affected i would discontinue use of it about a week before you start clomid therapy.

YUM

Don't you get it in a kit precisely worked out. I have just been taking 5000iu a week when I take it, works for me. Didn't have any of the sickness that some people get but I guess everyone is different.IMO 10iu of HcG isn't nearly enough. You can try splitting it into 2 2500iu shots if you like, just remember to keep the stuff in the fridge after you have mixed it.

Dorian

Sorry dude, read the question wrong, didn't see you meant 1 amp,so just ignore what I said. Try get more rather?

Dorian

elite hot topic said:
does anyone see anything wrong with taking 5000iu at once 3 weeks before clomid.

Its out of your system in five days, so take it right up until a week before clomid.

What if you pull the 5000IU amp into a syringe and shoot .25cc/day and keep it in the fridge. OF course changing the needle every time you shoot?

I was thinking of the best way to split a 5000IU amp, as well. For 4 x 1250IU, couldn't one lay the powder out on a sanitary surface and knife it into 4 piles, then place each of the four piles in cleaned and dried used amp glasses with plastic wrap cover. Remember, it is still powder, so the "pick-up" of bacteria is very minimal, and after a day of sitting in its dry amp, the bacteria should all be dead (the key is everything must be DRY).
Now, separate the solution into four using a syringe and four more used, cleaned, dried amps, cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator.
Now, when ready to use, you have (4) amps of APPROXIMATELY 1250 IU. ;)

Top Bottom