Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to train on cycle

alexanderrussel

[FONT=&quot]How does everyone here train while on cycle? I'm 31 now. I haven't been on cycle since I was 25 years old. It seems like my recovery is about the same as it was then but I'm not sure. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My workouts average 20-24 sets depending on muscle group and/or muscles trained. This week I bumped up my chest and back workouts to 28 sets each (Wed and Thurs). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I started back with some low rope pulleys to warm up, followed by bent over bar rows, one arm dumbell rows, and deadlifts. I felt strong and had a great pump. I finished up with some light lat pulldowns, one arm machine rows, and reverse grip pulldowns. By the end of the workout I had lost my pump and felt a little flat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I responded much better to 28 sets during my chest workout. Should I follow this high volume protocol for another week to see how I respond or ditch it for my normal training volume?[/FONT]

I train intensely off and on cycle. My recovery time and gains are of course greatly accelerated on cycle though.

Top Bottom