Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Toxic Is Toxic For As

Ok, it is common knowledge that steroids are toxic to the liver. The kidneys are also supposedly affected too, but I dont know too much about the specifics here. So, how TOXIC is TOXIC? Lets say you are talking about dbol. If you do 200 dbol over a few weeks, how specifically toxic is it to your liver? Alcohol is toxic to the liver too. Can there be a standard equation here, like 1 dbol is as toxic as one beer or one shot, or is one cycle as toxic as a bottle or a case of grain alcohol, or what? Being toxic is a relative term. Shit, cigarettes are toxic, but how many of them do most people smoke before dying from them? I would like to hear from some expertds here that could give me some information about how toxic steroids really are, not just that dbol is toxic, but anadrol is more toxic. How toxic is toxic? Any real information would be appreciated.

dbol isnt really toxic,winny,androl and other such drugs are 17aa toxic to the liver,if you take alot of water in and maybe cranberry extract you should be ok,im not sure with teh relation of alcohol to steroids

This is the order from the most toxic(compared mg per mg):

Halo(contains 9-alfa fluorine,methylic group,and another one very harsh on kidneys too)
Anadrol(it's prooved and high lowering of gluthathione in the liver)
Winstrol,Dbol,metiltest(maybe metiltest is lighty more toxic than the others 2).

Oxa.Oxa seems to help liver.

Just a reminder that I don't forget

The TEST of Truth said:
These just came to mind. Although I'm not saying they're right, they would be fun.

#1 When a dumb newbie wants juice really bad, but is obviously not ready, but begs for it, go buy some aspirin or something and give it to him and tell him its dbol. I bet you he will believe you and in a week he'll say that he feels stronger, at least a little bit. Just tell him not to take more than four or six a day. Gullible newbies will think that they are taking juice so their mindset will be that they are stronger. In turn, they will either become stronger or at least think that they are. Thats just one way to hit a dumb newbie.

#2 If some asshole wants some juice really bad, but you hate him, sell him some t3 as dbol. Sure, he might get a little more cut, but without steroids, he'll actually lose muscle mass as well and in turn get weaker! Another way to get em.

#3 Tell the dickhead that wants some of your juice that you dont do juice, but instead do this "special" supplement that only you know where it is. Buy some cheap creatine pills or whatever and sell them to him, teling him that this is what you took to get this big.

#4 Piss into an empty bottle of reforvit and tell that dickhead thats dying for dbol that its liquid dbol. Give it to him and tell him to take a sip :)

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head. List a few other good ones!

I'll haunt your stupid ass until one of two things happen:
A MODERATOR asks me to back off or
You change your name

Posted By Storm Shadow
I'll haunt your stupid ass until one of two things happen: A MODERATOR asks me to back off or You change your name

Wow, you are actually the dickhead Truth. I think what i'm gonna do is shoot a bunch of spunk in a bottle of Whinny and give it to you.

I TOO WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THIS! ASS BAG!!

:shoot: The Test of TRUTH

Hi Five Bro!

TxRugby_8 said:
Posted By Storm Shadow

Wow, you are actually the dickhead Truth. I think what i'm gonna do is shoot a bunch of spunk in a bottle of Whinny and give it to you.

I TOO WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THIS! ASS BAG!!

:shoot: The Test of TRUTH

So far TxRugby & I own you Test of BullShit! We will make your our bitch!

"These just came to mind. Although I'm not saying they're right, they would be fun" - The Test of TRUTH.

tEST, you are funny guy, ha? As much of a vET as you are, you should know how toxic steroids are, I guess, you are still drinking someone's piss.

Let's place bids on if i can make this little pansy cry in less then 10 seconds. Or better yet, without touching the little prick. He would curl up in a little ball.

OUCH... TEST of TRUTH...getting BITCH SLAPPED !!!!

I was wondering how long it would take for people to give you shit....
damn, Test... like i said before... move on over to the aerobic dance board.. maybe your questions on matching leg warmers will go over well there...

I told you once man, to change your handle! I guess you don't listen!! So until you start listening I hope everyone on the board keeps disrespecting your punk ass for that ignorant shit you posted the other day!:chomp: Oh yeah, none of them are toxic, take them all at once in high dosages. Or is that something is should only say to an annoying newbie?!?!?!

Top Bottom