Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How are tendons/ligaments affected by steroid use?

T-Rage

We all know without a doubt the positive effects that AAS use has on skeletal muscle. What are the effects of AAS on tendons (connect muscle to bone) and ligaments (joint support)?

I ask this because I have been suffering (4 months now) from what my doctor calls a medium lower back strain (muscle with possible tendon strain) and I'm still struggling after 2 months of therapy. I was feeling good and had been doing all my rehab (which is light duty stuff) and stepped it up just a little bit and now I'm in pain again and back where I was around 6 weeks ago.

Would a mild cycle boost my recovery (just with rehab type exercises and no heavy lifting at all)?

Has anyone suffered from a similar type injury and benefited from an AAS cycle?

Thanks!

AAS will not have any positive effect on your tendons. Some will mask the pain by increasing the water stored within the joints, but no direct improvements.

Any link would have to negative, as the muscle grows, the conecting tissue remains un-changed which can lead to muscle / tendon tears.

As I have suffered several major pec tears, I would recommend to anyone with any type of injury to stay away from all gear until you are fully recovered. You are in no danger of probably ever having a muscle / tendon tear in your lower back but I don't think you would help matters.

Do you think your doc may have missed the real problem ? I just got over having 2 compressed disks in my lower back, it could have been perceived as a muscle injury.

Good luck

BPP

i would say taking a low dos of Deca-Durabolin-Nandrolone decanoate could help you out a little bit but only about half as much as you will find people telling you to take. i had a good experience with it with a shoulder injury.

i would say taking a low dos of Deca-Durabolin-Nandrolone decanoate could help you out a little bit but only about half as much as you will find people telling you to take. i had a good experience with it with a shoulder injury.

Two posts and they are both bumping 10+ year old threads. Stop doing that shit. Pay attention. Stop recommending deca for injuries. Its just a band aid.

The best thing you can do for injuries is make sure your getting the macronutrients your body needs to repaire damage and keep a nuetral PH balance for healing. Zinc(11mg), magnesium(450mg) and potassium(4700mg) are the big 3 that have helped me overcome injuries.

The first thing I tell people to look at when they have a chronic injury is potassium intake. Take a look at your diet for the last few days, look up your food macro content here Foods List and make sure your getting enough from the foods you eat. Im almost all cases of chronic injury there is also a chronic deficiency.

bump a 10 year old thread again and i'm gonna ban you. the dude hasn't even posted on here since pokemon was cool

Top Bottom