Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tell tren is real

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

APPROVED SOURCE - PLS (PuritySourceLabs)
APPROVED SOURCE - DOMESTIC-SUPPLY
APPROVED SALE - NAPSGEAR

tren can cause a false estrogen reading, which is pretty commonly known about it... getting compounds from trusted sources and understanding what kind of side effects certain compounds have says a lot as well... tren can hurt blood pressure, cholesterol, cardiovascular performance, with a slew of other side effects... these are all facts you should know before you ever even consider using tren

If you use Domestic Supply, you will never have any questions about anything you get from him being real. Go with who is trusted, and that is Domestic Supply

I’m running tren and test I’m on week 5 doing 300mg tren and 100md test weekly. I got my blood work back and I’m wondering how would the tren affect my bloods. My test is high 1200 my shbg is a lil low and my estrogen is high 400. I dunno how to copy paste my results but any answers will help and I can show you my results if asked for certain ones. Also my igf is low I thought tren raises that ?

Google how to copy and paste

Top Bottom