Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to successfully order steroids. CLASS 101

mvmaxx

High End Bro
Platinum
I posted this over at steroidology after finding that some good sources were being called scammers after taking too long to ship. I'm pasting it here because I think a lot of people need to learn these lessons here. I know how this board runs and I'm not trying to come across as a know it all so if you have something to add then do so accordingly. BTW, when I reference "this board" I'm referencing ology.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I come back on the boards after being away for a bit and find some disturbing subjects in our Mod forum. It seems that many sources are being called "scammers" because they are taking longer than expected. Albeit not on this board but this point needs to get across to everyone regardless. I know several sources and over the past year I've heard many complaints but they often tend to be the same complaints.

So today I'm teaching a class. Please keep notes.

The most important thing you guys need to realize is:

"This is the ordering and distribution of illegal steroids. NOT FAST FOOD!" So let's try to calm the fuck down. This applies when:

1. Sending e-mails

If your source does not get back with you in regards to your list request, order, stock check, etc, then WAIT a couple DAYS before e-mailing him again, not a couple MINUTES. Because the more you repeatedly e-mail the source the more e-mails they get and the longer it takes to respond and ship REAL ORDERS.

2. Receiving your order

Many sources are currently having delays because of several issues (the war, tighter border restrictions, tighter customs, etc). This applies to both international and dometic. So if you don't receive your order 4 days after placing your order then chill the fuck out. This is where we go back to the golden rule that "this is ILLEGAL NOT FAST FOOD". Try to find out before ordering what the average turn around time is. If they won't tell you then ask a mod. They often have a decent idea as they order from numerous sources or because well...they know all. :tounge2:
So after that average TA time has elapsed THEN you can start questioning from your source if the package has been sent yet. Again, we go back to lesson 1. E-mail him ONCE to find out the status of your order. Give him a couple days to respond and if you don't hear anything then repeat the process. If no response shoot another e-mail to him and then ask a mod. But only after giving your source ample time to respond.

Here are some other key things to keep notes of. We'll use lessons A-E.

A. Do a source check with a few mods

This applies when ordering from a new source or if you've used a source before but it's been a while. Cause believe it or not some sources have been known to turn scammers.

B. DO NOT expect any mod to give you a source

Doing source checks is ok. Asking for sources is NOT. So don't bother because you will most likely be added to our shit list.

C. Never order from any source that solicits your business via e-mails or PM's

Receiving an e-mail from a source you've e-mailed before is one thing. Receiving an e-mail from a source you've never heard about is another. Just delete it.

D. Be weary of any source that a fellow bro or mod gives you

Now this one can go both ways. If you trust a bro or a mod and they give you a source then follow lesson A first. Then go for it if everything checks out. But if a mod or bro you don't know well suddenly gives you a source go back to lesson A for sure. The reason I bring up this one is there have known to be boards in the past that the mod is the actual source and goes referring everyone to this "source" aka himself. Sometimes that's an ok thing but it usually results in a mess. So again, back to lesson A and check with a mod from a different site than the one where you got the info from.

E. Be weary of ordering off of any website

Some sources have websites and are legit. But most websites just scream scam. So please refer back to lesson A on this one.

This wraps up today's lesson until I think of adding more. Just remember class, many sources are taking longer than expected and having difficulties. So let's give them time and not jump on the bandwagon calling them a scammer because they've taken longer than expected. Also, if you see posts on other boards about so and so turning scammer. Check with one of our mods as we may have info proving otherwise or may be able to confirm it one way or another.

customs red alert (well yellow alert now, lol) status and everything getting seized has a lot to do with it to. :)

Very good post MV. One thing you can do if you are impatient, and have trouble waiting, is request delivery confirmation, a good source should have no trouble supplying this. This way you can track everything.

FREAKZILLA1 said:
customs red alert (well yellow alert now, lol) status and everything getting seized has a lot to do with it to. :)

Agreed. That has had a major effect. But some of these lessons have more to do with how you should correspond with your source and what you should expect. I think there's a lot of inexperienced users that don't know what to expect.

Themachine - I agree providing tracking #'s help but tracked packages are often searched more closely when shipping internationally and often times sources won't use a tracked shipping method. Along those same lines many domestic sources won't provide tracking #'s for security reasons. But yeah, if they say it's shipped and it has taken too long and they still won't provide a tracking # then something could be up.

mvmaxx said:

Agreed. That has had a major effect. But some of these lessons have more to do with how you should correspond with your source and what you should expect. I think there's a lot of inexperienced users that don't know what to expect.

Themachine - I agree providing tracking #'s help but tracked packages are often searched more closely when shipping internationally and often times sources won't use a tracked shipping method. Along those same lines many domestic sources won't provide tracking #'s for security reasons. But yeah, if they say it's shipped and it has taken too long and they still won't provide a tracking # then something could be up.

yep, people think pestering is going to help. shit, its not fucking walmart like you said. your lucky your getting this stuff anyway, whether quickly or slowly. but i think the extra complaints lately are from customs alert status. i have seen a tenfold increase in "my shit got seized" threads this past few weeks. i still have never met a guy who didn't pester me when i was helping him out and going out of my way for him. very ungrateful (95% of people)....agreed.

second point....my first trackable pack in years (first time i had something sent trackable, not by my choice either) just got snagged by customs (or at least they have had it for two fucking weeks). never had anything snagged before. although registrered mail always seems to make it through. but you got to sign for that. :) so agreed on the trackable too. you'd figure they would leave that be, since it looks "important" such as business related. but i think they know by now. ;)

1)Get all your stuff way in advance, that way you are not freaking out 2 days before you start. Get all your stuff on site then go for it. This way you don't get pissed off at your source for just 'normal' delays of problems. Your lack of planning is not your source's problem.

2) Don't shell out more money than you want to loose. Period.

Spectre said:
1)Get all your stuff way in advance, that way you are not freaking out 2 days before you start. Get all your stuff on site then go for it. This way you don't get pissed off at your source for just 'normal' delays of problems. Your lack of planning is not your source's problem.

2) Don't shell out more money than you want to loose. Period.

i got everything for this 6 month cycle i'm into month 3 of all in house.......also everything for the 2 month anavar cycle.....as well everything for the 14 week deca/anadrol cycle......and ALMOST got the don't know how long fina only cycle in house. :D i like to overdue the get the stuff in advance theory. ;)

Top Bottom