Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stop estrogen related gyno while on Tren?

tripleOG

I'm on 400mg tren a week and 600mg Test E a week. Getting gyno, but it's from the test not from the tren. Can I still use Nolva or Clomid for just a week or 10 days to get the nipple swelling down even though I'mm on Tren? I have Arimidex, nolva and clomid. Currently taking adex 1mg eod, but need something like nolva that helps the already existing condition. Please help guys. Thank you.

No not prolactin, that's my point. The gyno i'm getting is not prolactin related, i already am taking cabaser. The gyno i'm getting is from the test e, so that's why i wanna know if it would be ok to do like 7 to 10 days of nolva to get these puffy nips gone. I know your not supposed to use nolva while on tren so that's my question.

Anybody please? Can I take a few days of nolva to help with gyno from test e while
I'm also on tren?

Clomid does almost nothing to help gyno and you really don't want to take nolvadex as it will upregulate progesterone receptors and could make gyno worse. Your only option is to up the adex and wait the week for the effects to kick in.

BTW, gyno can also be from tren's progestin effect; it doesn't have to be prolactin.

Clomid does almost nothing to help gyno and you really don't want to take nolvadex as it will upregulate progesterone receptors and could make gyno worse. Your only option is to up the adex and wait the week for the effects to kick in.

BTW, gyno can also be from tren's progestin effect; it doesn't have to be prolactin.

+1

You need an estrogen suicidal inhibitor: Aromasin, Adex or letro. IF it's the estrogen related gyno.

Thus is true. And nolva does nothing for puffiness since it's an anti tumor medication and puffiness is fluid, not tissue.

adex or letro as stated above. i personally like adex

So I upped my adex to 1 mg ed when this started happening for 2 weeks with no results. Am I just f'd now?

How certain are you that adex is legit? Or the dostinex for that matter?

There's always the option of using letro to get rid of the gyno after you are done with the tren.

Top Bottom