Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stop estrogen related gyno while on Tren?

you can stop the adex and start the letro now

I can get some letro but it will take about 2 weeks. Should I just run the adex for the next couple weeks and then switch to letro when I get it?

some b6 may help a little to

Letrozole bro. Strong shit but it will put that gyno in check quick. Just make sure you lower the dose when the swelling goes away. Its not good to have no estrogen in your body at all, which Letro does.

also Flax seed oil. Besides the increased essential fatty acids, (notably Omega 3's) flaxseeds contain lignans, which have been shown to have anti-tumor properties. What does this have to do with gyno? Gyno is, in a way, a benign tumor. Flaxseed oil should be a part of every bodybuilder's supplement regime for health, strength and prevention of gyno. Flaxseeds in their original state are also .

Running Letrozole to combat gyno
Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.
You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle.

RADAR

I can get some letro but it will take about 2 weeks. Should I just run the adex for the next couple weeks and then switch to letro when I get it?

Yes you can!but run it for a little over 2 weeks until the Letro kicks in.

RADAR

also Flax seed oil. Besides the increased essential fatty acids, (notably Omega 3's) flaxseeds contain lignans, which have been shown to have anti-tumor properties. What does this have to do with gyno? Gyno is, in a way, a benign tumor. Flaxseed oil should be a part of every bodybuilder's supplement regime for health, strength and prevention of gyno. Flaxseeds in their original state are also .

Running Letrozole to combat gyno
Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.
You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg
***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle.

RADAR

do you suggest this protocol for someone who is completely off cycle and training naturally to get rid of existing gyno?

do you suggest this protocol for someone who is completely off cycle and training naturally to get rid of existing gyno?

Well it depends,I recomended it to a member who had a slight advanced case of gyno that occurred a few months after running over the required dosage length of a prohormone.
Each case is different.It wouldn't hurt to give it a try but be cautioned your sex drive will be shot ,thats why its important to have PCT something like Sustain & unleashed!

RADAR

Top Bottom