Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stack sarms and insulin

floreOne

I was wondering what your advice was when it comes to stacking insulin and sarms together

I want to get big but i also want to trim up

I know insulin is the most anabolic thing out there and then sarms help with fat loss right?

So i was thinking of doing 10iu a day of insulin and 50mg a day of cardarine gw with 50mg of sr9009.

anyone try this stack before?

I would never advise insulin use unless you medically need it so i cant be of any help with that... if you need any help with sarms dosing, i can certainly help there... you are going too high on both gw and sr... gw should not go any higher than 20 mg per day and 30 mg of sr9009 is plenty... you can run these 16 weeks at a time and neither require any pct.. for the best quality visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

Definitely listen to Dylan on this and avoid using insulin. He gave you the proper recommendations to follow when it comes to sarms so just follow his guidance!

Each one is different. I would say that MK677 probably works well with slin just because of the increased appetite. Just a word of caution: know what you are doing with slin before taking it.
Timing of food is important on slin to get the most benefit. Also, know the curves of the type of slin you are taking. Some peak twice. If you take pre and post, they could line up and your blood sugar could go down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering what your advice was when it comes to stacking insulin and sarms together

I want to get big but i also want to trim up

I know insulin is the most anabolic thing out there and then sarms help with fat loss right?

So i was thinking of doing 10iu a day of insulin and 50mg a day of cardarine gw with 50mg of sr9009.

anyone try this stack before?

dont use insulin hommie, use n2slin

sarms and n2slin is fine

but insulin, damn expect issues

Top Bottom