Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stack and mix steroids 101

Toevord

I wanted to share something i learned from a guy in the gym who has been using steroids 25 years
He is pretty much the godfather at the gym
He says that the key to stacking steroids is you should always run them monday, tuesday, wednesday. Then don’t inject rest of week so that your body gets tricked. Then the next week do it tuesday, wednesday, thursday and so on. This keeps your body guessing. What do you think about this strategy?

dart board bro science works by coincidence.

it is like the people who claim they eat pizza and ice cream and are still lean. well a methhead eats nothign but fast food and chips and drinks beer and stays lean too.

this is another example of that. his strategy WORKS for him even though it isn't real science or has any sort of logic

please read this on stacking steroids https://www.evolutionary.org/stacking-steroids-part-1/

I wanted to share something i learned from a guy in the gym who has been using steroids 25 years
He is pretty much the godfather at the gym
He says that the key to stacking steroids is you should always run them monday, tuesday, wednesday. Then don’t inject rest of week so that your body gets tricked. Then the next week do it tuesday, wednesday, thursday and so on. This keeps your body guessing. What do you think about this strategy?

that makes no sense mon/tue/wed vs tue/wed/thur
wont make a difference since esters are in your system for weeks

Top Bottom