Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stack metribolone?

Anouk

I'm looking to stack something with metribolone
Would it be okay to stack in some testosterone or should I try something more mild?
all so what is the deal with some people saying that I need an AI with it and others that say no?
I’m currently looking to use it to beef up my physique
I’m 6’ tall and 84kg. Need to fill out. 42 years old

really... so what exactly do you know about it? how many cycles have you ran? who is recommending this to you out of curiosity? what compounds have you used?

I cannot see any reason to ever use this and not sure where you are even coming up with it to be honest

I cannot see any reason to ever use this and not sure where you are even coming up with it to be honest
It's due to "sports-TRT"(whatever that is supposed to be), tren and whatnot has been so normalised by your average fitness-influencer that ppl don't understand how potent these drugs are.
So they search for the next exotic thing because the test+tren cycle they took while training like shit, and eating poorly did not work as expected and left them with no gains after not doing a PCT.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

It's due to "sports-TRT"(whatever that is supposed to be), tren and whatnot has been so normalised by your average fitness-influencer that ppl don't understand how potent these drugs are.
So they search for the next exotic thing because the test+tren cycle they took while training like shit, and eating poorly did not work as expected and left them with no gains after not doing a PCT.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

I think you are pretty spot on

I'm looking to stack something with metribolone
Would it be okay to stack in some testosterone or should I try something more mild?
all so what is the deal with some people saying that I need an AI with it and others that say no?
I’m currently looking to use it to beef up my physique
I’m 6’ tall and 84kg. Need to fill out. 42 years old

testosterone and equipoise is a good stack
300mgs is both good in doses

Top Bottom