Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to stack Equipoise with Enanthate

High-Jacked

I am currently taking 500mg/ per week of enanthate, and I am considering stacking it with some equipoise. I am looking to acheive some more definition, should I stack the two or end my test cycle after 5 weeks and begin the equipoise for 5 weeks. I am almost happy with the amount of size i have, but would like to get a little more ripped up. What is a "normal" dosage of equipoise to take per week, I was considering 200mg per week along with test at 500mg. Or just the equipoise at 400mg per week. Please help a brother out.

I wouldnt run eq at any less than 10 weeks at 400mg , or else its a waste. You should just finish your test cycle at just diet down to get harder and more defined. If you want take an anti- e to lose the excess water. Just save the eq for another cycle.

It sounds like you're already into the Test, huh? I'm as guilty as the next, but GET YOUR GEAR FIRST! Don't WING IT!

How much did you start out w/ and how far along are you?

Okay.. from doing the math, I take it you have 2500mg of Test or did when you started?

I'd personally get 2 vials or QV Eq and run it at 200mgs TWICE/Week for 10 weeks.

If you're pretty early in your TEST, you may be able to still perfectly time the CLOMID therapy -as long as 20 days after EQ and as little as 12-14 days after last TEST.

I'd actually highly suggest adding the EQ to the TEST as soon as possible, as that QV Enanthate is a bitch! And the EQ will take the edge off dramatically. Twice a week injections of 250mg Test and 200mg Eq, altering site locations, would be my advice. Hope you have a quick, reliable source and a couple hun $.

I LOVE Equipoise.

keep the test @500/week throw in EQ at 400/week but not for less than 10 weeks. You will be very happy with the vascularity of EQ. And the hunger will be explosive. You can mis the 2 in the same syringe if you want but that may be too much in one pin. Good luck.

I have been on this test cycle for 24 days, I have actually been injecting 300mg every 4 days which work out to a little over 500 mg per week. I do this because the test I have is 200mg/ml and in order to get 500mg I would have to inject close to 3cc's at one time, so I break it up, and also it should keep my blood levels a little more even. I am currently taking 20mg of Nolva ed to prevent any formation of gyno. What benefits will adding EQ have over just increasing the amount of test I take? Does the EQ help get "harder" and more vascular?

I would definately throw the EQ into this cycle. Although EQ is pretty good on its own it will be better stacked (obviously). I would try something like this...

If you are already in your 5th week of a test cycle and are already happy with your gains, give this a shot.

Drop the test down to 250/week for the next 5 weeks.
Add EQ at 400mgs for the next 5 weeks.

Should harden you up nice and good. How many cycles do you have under your belt? If you feel like you need to up the test a little from 250, go ahead, (personally I wouldnt) but you should be the judge of that.

Cheers,
Mavy

yes, use eq for the whole cycle unless you have some deca. Then I would split up the two equally 1/2 cycle deca 1/2 cycle eq

Bro,

Dont waste the cycle do a min of 10 weeks and consider 12 to 16 weeks... Those gears are long lasting esters and to get full benefit you have to be on them for awhile 5 weeks of test Enan would do hardly nothing for you, and you surely wouldnt keep the water you would put on (The muscle would just be starting to transform)... I like everyones post on this and feel they know exactly what you should be doing... Add the EQ at 300 to 400mgs per week and a min of 500mgs of the Enan well you could go as low as 400 but I dont...

BBB

Top Bottom