Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how soon to start tren ace again?

getbig1234

if I am jucing 7/8/9 months out of the year. How long after I stop taking trenbolone could I get back on it. we all know at the longest 10 week's is all we schould take the tren. what do you think guys?

Depends.

there is no clear cut answer!

one way to get answer this is getting regular blood work done. If your results are clear then go for it. If not wait.

I mean it would make no sense if i said by 'my experince' 3 months off is safe.. "safe" compared to running through traffic?

get blood work!

Tren IMO is notrious for shutting me down and sometiems the shut down effects come well after pct or a re-run of pct

getbig1234 said:
if I am jucing 7/8/9 months out of the year. How long after I stop taking trenbolone could I get back on it. we all know at the longest 10 week's is all we schould take the trenbolone. what do you think guys?

do we all know that 10 weeks is the longest? hmm.. when I first got into the game, 6 weeks was the number floating around at the time.... then more and more people starting saying 8 weeks... now it's 10 weeks?? I personally would run it 6-8 weeks max, but that's just me. Keep in mind that tren is a very strong androgen... it's harsh on your system.... you should give your body ample time to recover from it.

time on gear should equal time off in my opinion,that way you don't permanently shut down your natural testosterone production..........................(but admittedly that's easier said than done)........................

*that is if you don't want to be on hormone replacement therapy the rest of your life.

everone's opinion about time on time off is different i guess it varies from person to person but if you still making gains on 500mg of sust ew and 350 mg of deca ew after You quit the tren a mont agao what do now? if you have the water running why stop?

getbig1234 said:
everone's opinion about time on time off is different i guess it varies from person to person but if you still making gains on 500mg of Sustanon ew and 350 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ew after You quit the trenbolone a mont agao what do now? if you have the water running why stop?

for long term health...

getbig1234 said:
everone's opinion about time on time off is different i guess it varies from person to person but if you still making gains on 500mg of Sustanon ew and 350 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ew after You quit the trenbolone a mont agao what do now? if you have the water running why stop?

you stop because your body needs you to

Top Bottom