Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soes Tren Enanthate compare to Tren Ace or Hex?

Shinzon

Scientifically speaking I know it's a longer based ester but for actual application, who has used it and who likes it? I'm not sure what kinds there are out there of it but I am referring specifically to Tren Enanthate from British Dragon. I've used their Tren 150 (all three esters) twice a week and it was the balls. The Tren 200 is All Tren Enanthate. It's a little stronger mg wise and it's a little more expensive. I'm wondering if it's worth it. Thanks in advance bros!

Tren Acet made me sick as shit the five weeks I used it.

Tren enanth I had no problems with it.

Shinzon said:
Scientifically speaking I know it's a longer based ester but for actual application, who has used it and who likes it? I'm not sure what kinds there are out there of it but I am referring specifically to Tren Enanthate from British Dragon. I've used their Tren 150 (all three esters) twice a week and it was the balls. The Tren 200 is All Tren Enanthate. It's a little stronger mg wise and it's a little more expensive. I'm wondering if it's worth it. Thanks in advance bros!

Tren enanthate is the way to go, less frequent shots and less sides.

I am surprised to see the remarks so far...and I have to agree with them. I did not like Tren Ace at all, felt too much fluctuation in levels or something...just not sure. I tried ED and EOD injects and still could not get a handle on it.
Went to Tren Enan and loved it. No bad sides (other than night sweats).

Tren Enan is the right choice IMO.

I was a psychopath on tren ace - havent tried the tren enanthate yet but I'd like to.

Go with the tren enanthate over the tren hex - its cheaper and somewhat shorter of an ester.

Tren Enanthate is the best. I get the same results as Tren Acetate, but without feeling like a pin cushion.

Would a good first time user dose be 400mgs/EW? Say if you were too stack Tren E with Test E & Winstrol what would be a great looking cycle?
1-12- test e
1-10- tren e
1-10- winny (w/ plenty of liver aids of course)~reason for running that long is for the synergistic effect w/ tren!

UFC22 said:
Would a good first time user dose be 400mgs/EW? Say if you were too stack Tren E with Test E & Winstrol what would be a great looking cycle?
1-12- test e
1-10- tren e
1-10- winny (w/ plenty of liver aids of course)~reason for running that long is for the synergistic effect w/ tren!

For liver reasons I'd only run the Winny for 6 weeks. If I were you I'd run weeks 9 - 14. Because it takes about 10 days for the Enanthate ester to clear.

Top Bottom