Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How should one use HCG to prevent testicular atrophy during a test cycle?

athlete03

I'd just like some feedback on how you bros use HCG during a test cycle. Do you have to up the dose of arimidex with it to prevent aromatization???

At mid cycle do 2000i.u. eod for about 10 days. I've done this with good short term results.But by week 8 I had lost my nuts again. Now I give up and just wait and use clomid post cycle.

600 IU 2x per week, sub-Q from the beginning of the cycle until the end should do it, then taper the hCG while taking Clomid after the cycle.

There is some impairment of estradiol production as a function of hCG during T use, but it is only after T has been used for a period, then hCG is introduced. Don't know what would happen if both were started at the same time.

See:

Matsumoto, et al. Human chorionic gonadotropin and testicular function: Stimulation of testosterone, testosterone precusors, and sperm production despite high estradiol levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 56(4): 720-728, 1983.

Have your E levels checked about 36 hrs after a dose of hCG while on a cycle. Then you'll know if there is a problem or not.

2000 IU is too much, probably down regulates the receptors in a short period of time and that is why the effects were short-term.

W6

Top Bottom