Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How should I take this amount of HCG

rrrr

I have 2 amps of HCG, each amp is 5000IU/cc. I dont' want to do 5000 nor 2500 per shot. How can I make it a smaller dose. Or should I just do 1/2cc one day and 3-4 days later due the other half. This is my first time trying HCG, dont know if that matters or not. I've always used clomid for my PCT. Now I want to throw in some hcg before I start the clomid.

For PCT only I have liked 500 IU ed for 10 days...(Though I like to use it while androgen levels are still elevated above the normal basline levels...)

But have to admit that my typical 500 IU once oer week during the cycle (which is normally failry effective, has not been real effective this time out...about 4 weeks in now :(...)

Thanks for the replies but no one still answered my question. If I try to do 500Iu every 3 days thats only going to be a VERY small amount in the syringe, it'll be at the first line, thats like 2 drops of hcg. What kind of hcg does everyone else have? Does it come in smaller dosages like 1000IU per cc?

Well yea .... your question has been answered. GET SOME SLIN PINZ TO MEASURE OUT THE HCG. yOU ONLY REALLY NEED 500 IU'S A DAY. HCG IS MEASURED IN IU'S, SO MAKE A TRIP TO THE PHARMACY FOR SOME SLIN PINZ.

AND IMO, 500IU A DAY IS ALL YOU NEED. ANY MORE THAN THAT COULD CAUSE YOU TO BECOME DESINSITIZED.

500 IU'S, EVERYDAY FOR TEN DAYS WHILE YOUR STILL ON, WAIT A WEEK, THEN START CLOMID

:)

Top Bottom