Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to schedule pct around upcoming surgery

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
OK guys, i need some advice from some of the vets out there who are experienced with successful PCT. OK here is my background, I've been on gear since april 06, done about 4 separate cycles, with no pct, just switching compounds around to keep my gains coming. My current cycle which i started beginning of Nov is: 1 gram test/week, 700mg eq/week, 25mg proviron/day, recently added 30mg dbol/day which i will discontinue after 4 weeks and substitute 50mg winny/day until the end of my cycle. When should i discontinue my cycle and start pct? I have a knee surgery on march 7th, where i will probably not be able to work out for about a month, then i will ease back into it slowly. Should work everything out to where i start my pct a couple of weeks before my surgery, or can I schedule my last compounds to end right before my surgery, and start pct while I'm recovering the first month after surgery at home. I know i'm going to loose a bit from not being able to work out for about a month, I just want to know how to minimize my losses. I have plenty of hcg, nolva, clomid, proviron, and other anti-e's on hand. thanks in advance for advice and sharing any personal experiences.

ironclaw

don't everyone jump all at once to give an opinion on this, come on guys, what? did i piss someone off?

Top Bottom