Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run tren solo

Check out Dylan’s video. Just my personal liking I like having test as a base on all cycles.

I am going to run trenbolone acetate for the first time but I want to run it by itself. This will be my 5th cycle. If I run it solo do I have to run it higher than I did when I stacked it and did 300mg a week? Or can I still run it at that dosage? And what are some of the things I should watch out for?

How long are you running it for?

ive done a video on how to run tren...

I watched your video. Thank you for the insight. Question if you run tren in low dosage EOD (120mgs a week) will you still see the benefits as an athlete. Not looking to get big or do you need to be in that 75mg range EOD?

I watched your video. Thank you for the insight. Question if you run tren in low dosage EOD (120mgs a week) will you still see the benefits as an athlete. Not looking to get big or do you need to be in that 75mg range EOD?
you should see nice results even at 250 mg per week... i wouldnt expect much of anything lower than 200 mg per week.. if you feel you need to dose that low i would pick a different compound

you should see nice results even at 250 mg per week... i wouldnt expect much of anything lower than 200 mg per week.. if you feel you need to dose that low i would pick a different compound
Thank you for the response. What about running low dose of var of along side at 100mg a week

Top Bottom