Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to run a proper PCT

I see some ptc brotocols (pun on protocol) using both clinic and nolva together, is there an advantage to this?

Yes there is. Dr Scally has gotten into this quite a bit. It is very likely that the estrogen agonist and antagonist effects of clomid when combined with nolva used alongside it improve the impact on LH & FSH.
The combination seems to be superior than either one (clomid or nolva) on its own when it comes to restoring HPTA function more quickly and more effectively.

^^ I agree, although i typically rec it the last 4-5 weeks of cycle, during is fine also depending on wants/needs. but low dose during or slightly higher dose at end of cycle is the way to go over HCG at end and then PCT. dont use HCG AS a pct or in PCT. use it as jimmy stated, during or atleast the end of cycle but NOT into pct and NOT at high doses. 250-500iu 2x a week is enough IMO

I still see soo much misinformation on hcg and it concerns me..

I agree about the misinformation of hcg. Has anyone seen the reasoning given for using hcg PCT? I was always taught the use of Hcg on cycle and cannot understand why so many want to use hcg pct.

if you notice i seperate hcg in my pct from serms as it is suppresive. i believe it is counter productive to run the entire cycle however hence why i reccomend the last 20 days of a cycle before starting a SERM PCT and have seen this method work first hand for people who have been on for over a year.

1-20 hcg 500iu eod
5 day break
then typical serm pct of
nolva 40 40 20 20 10
clomid 50 25 25 25

Top Bottom