Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to run masteron?

elleke

I am hearing a lot of good things about masteron but unsure the best way to use it on a cycle
I’m 32 years old
and have ran 2 steroids before only
this will be my third time with steroids

Would I stack 1000mg of masteron with my current cycle or is it okay to run masteron by itself?
My goal is to get leaner and harder. I’m 16% body fat

where on earth would you come up with running masteron a gram a week? I would not run masteron being 16% body fat either... you need to do A LOT and i mean A LOT more research... i would never recommend you to use any steroid with such little knowledge

I would not recommend you to use masteron given your current condition and extreme lack of understanding on it

I am hearing a lot of good things about masteron but unsure the best way to use it on a cycle
I’m 32 years old

Would I stack 1000mg of masteron with my current cycle or is it okay to run masteron by itself?

1000mgs of masteron? too much hommie

better stack it with winstrol and tren
300mgs tren enan
300mgs masteron enan
50mgs winstrol
n2guard 7capsules

1000mgs is way to much, better solution is to reduce dose and add other products, like this: MASTERON-300mgs; TREN-300mgs; WINSTROL-50mgs and always N2Guard for organ support

I’m 32 years old

Which is what?

Top Bottom