Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How reduce this gyno?

Bertaa

After loosing quite a lot of weight, by nipples arestill big and puffy. Also, about one year ago I have been taking PHin a 12 week cycle. Then they got even bigger, so I think I got badgyno. Someone recommended me to use letro to solve the problem. Doesthat sound like a good solution? How do people deal with thisproblem?

Seems like you had already fat accumulation in yournipples due to being overweight, and then with PH you got gyno. Thisis the reason you got to be as lean as possible before using steroidsor PH – the higher your BF%, the higher the chances of getting sideeffects, including gyno. By now your best bet would be an anti-gynoprotocol. Letro is a means of fighting gyno, but a more comprehensiveapproach will be more effective. Check it out here -https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Post up a picture. It may just be fat and not gyno. You don't want to be crushing estrogen, etc. with the anti-gyno protocol if it is just excess fat in your chest.

What pro-hormone did you run?

Pro-hormones really suck. They leave very little in the way of keepable gains, are extremely liver toxic and often very estrogenic.

For the future, stick with steroids or SARMS.

If you need a source for steroids, check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org
You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

I have checked the anti-gyno protocol, and decided to go with it. But on the website they say you need yohimflame, and it seems that it is out of stock. Do you know when it will be back, or I can just run the cycle without it?

While you can run the anti-gyno protocol without Yohimflame, I would highly recommend it, as it will make a very noticeable positive difference. And it is available now on N2BM's website.

Top Bottom