Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to reconstitute powder igf-1 with acetic acid?

bbkingpin

I need to know where to buy acetic acid and how to reconstitute Chinese lypholized igf-1(L3) powder. Please help, my faithful bros.

i am not really sure where you can get it...my supplier hooked me up with it but basically if you are mixing a standard 1mg or 1000mcg vial add 1 ml of acetic acid to it by letting the acid run down the side of the vial and NOT directly on the powder.....then when you go to shoot it....draw the correct amount of igf acetic acid mixture and then draw some bacto water from a seperate vial into the slin pin and shoot asap....the bacto water helps the sting.

Vascular Freak said:
i am not really sure where you can get it...my supplier hooked me up with it but basically if you are mixing a standard 1mg or 1000mcg vial add 1 ml of acetic acid to it by letting the acid run down the side of the vial and NOT directly on the powder.....then when you go to shoot it....draw the correct amount of igf acetic acid mixture and then draw some bacto water from a seperate vial into the slin pin and shoot asap....the bacto water helps the sting.

and this is the right method to reconstitute

DO NOT use bac water. Use 1cc of AA to make 1mg/ml. Then pull in desired amount of IGF into syring, then pull bac water in (Use 5:1 ratio) - pull back plunger and mix it up inside syringe - Inject. You will have minimal pain.

Vascular Freak said:

this is the correct way.. great info!!

Admin @ World Class Bodybuilding.com
Admin @ Basskiller's Steroid Articles
Admin @ Bodybuildingology.com
Admin @ MassUniverse.com
S Mod @ Offshorebodybuilding.com

black sheep said:
DO NOT use bac water. Use 1cc of AA to make 1mg/ml. Then pull in desired amount of IGF into syring, then pull bac water in (Use 5:1 ratio) - pull back plunger and mix it up inside syringe - Inject. You will have minimal pain.
bac water works just fine no clue why you would complicate things lol

Top Bottom