Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to read this syringe?

Pac_86

I have a syringe that starting about 0.5 to 2.5ml. I want to take 300mg of Trenebolane Enanthate of (200mg/ml) and Testosterone Enanthate (250mg/ml x 10ml). Do I divide the number of the dosage I want to take by the number on the bottle in order to get the correct number on my type of syringe? I want to make sure that I don't mess up my dosages. Please let me know.

Not sure i entirely understad what you are asking but based on the strength of your compouds, if you want 300 mg of tren in your syringe that is simply 1.5 ml, and if you want 300mg of test thats simply 1.2 ml.

I have a syringe that starting about 0.5 to 2.5ml. I want to take 300mg of Trenebolane Enanthate of (200mg/ml) and Testosterone Enanthate (250mg/ml x 10ml). Do I divide the number of the dosage I want to take by the number on the bottle in order to get the correct number on my type of syringe? I want to make sure that I don't mess up my dosages. Please let me know.
What is your age, body fat percentage, training experience, and most importantly your previous cycle experience. Tren is for advanced users, and while this is a reasonable question, it's not one someone with lots of experience would be asking.

Top Bottom