Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to protect kidneys and liver + Anadrol question

EchoBravo

Hey, Everyone. I wasnt to do a small test cycle of DNP but I don't want to mess up my kidneys or liver too bad. Anything I can use to protect them?

Also, I want to do a test cycle of Anadrol after I try DNP. I've heard that Anadrol works best with Testosterone. Anyone have something reliable they can link?

Hey Bud,

Clearly you did not bother to read the rules before posting. See below - highlighted in red.

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling.This includes prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

2) EF staff do not do source checks, and we don't get involved in scammer issues. These are just other aspects of buying and selling and are no concern of ours.

3) The PM system is not for soliciting sources Anyone "doing business" in a e-legal manner of any kind on this site will be banned.

If you receive a PM soliciting sources or offering to sell you something, or asking for a source check.

4) We don't discuss the use of recreational drugs (meth, coke, X, GHB, K, etc). There's no place for that on a Fitness and Bodybuilding Board.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

6) We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

7) If you do not have a advertising contract then you are not a sponsor of this site. You are not allowed to advertise a product, a service,or try and sell anything on this site unless you have spoken to the admin and leaders of this site and a adverting agreement has been made. If you do you will be banned.

8) When a mod says do it. Just do it. End of discussion. We will not tolerate people giving the staff a hard time about doing there jobs. No matter how you feel about it or how right you think you are.

9) If you talk about dnp, you are banned. No chances what so ever.

10) When talking about research chemicals that come from a research chemical site it is now a rule that you are not allowed to speak in the first person.

I am really getting annoyed at this ... and it's not just you, echobravo, but recently the majority of 1st time posters. C'mon guys ... if you go to visit someone for the first time, you don't walk in the door, open the fridge and start gulping on the gallon of milk in the fridge, do you? The same logic applies here ... when you first join a forum, or at least, when I do, the first thing I do is look at the stickies for the rules and I familiarize myself with how the board works before posting. If I were a MOD, you'd be banned now.

If you want cycle advise, then we require the following from you first:

Weight
% BF (Body fat)
Diet
Training History
Current Training Regime
Cycle History

Following all that info, we'd be glad to assist. :)

Hey Bud,

Clearly you did not bother to read the rules before posting. See below - highlighted in red.

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling.This includes prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

2) EF staff do not do source checks, and we don't get involved in scammer issues. These are just other aspects of buying and selling and are no concern of ours.

3) The PM system is not for soliciting sources Anyone "doing business" in a e-legal manner of any kind on this site will be banned.

If you receive a PM soliciting sources or offering to sell you something, or asking for a source check.

4) We don't discuss the use of recreational drugs (meth, coke, X, GHB, K, etc). There's no place for that on a Fitness and Bodybuilding Board.

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

6) We treat each and every member with respect on this forum. If you turn out to be more trouble then you are worth. Always fighting,name calling , and acting like a child. We will show you the door.

7) If you do not have a advertising contract then you are not a sponsor of this site. You are not allowed to advertise a product, a service,or try and sell anything on this site unless you have spoken to the admin and leaders of this site and a adverting agreement has been made. If you do you will be banned.

8) When a mod says do it. Just do it. End of discussion. We will not tolerate people giving the staff a hard time about doing there jobs. No matter how you feel about it or how right you think you are.

9) If you talk about dnp, you are banned. No chances what so ever.

10) When talking about research chemicals that come from a research chemical site it is now a rule that you are not allowed to speak in the first person.

I am really getting annoyed at this ... and it's not just you, echobravo, but recently the majority of 1st time posters. C'mon guys ... if you go to visit someone for the first time, you don't walk in the door, open the fridge and start gulping on the gallon of milk in the fridge, do you? The same logic applies here ... when you first join a forum, or at least, when I do, the first thing I do is look at the stickies for the rules and I familiarize myself with how the board works before posting. If I were a MOD, you'd be banned now.

Sorry about that. Honestly, I'm on numerous forums for different hobbies and nearly always read the rules and whatnot but I was at work on a 10 so I didn't bother.

Sorry about that. Honestly, I'm on numerous forums for different hobbies and nearly always read the rules and whatnot but I was at work on a 10 so I didn't bother.
Cool. I am just totally frustrated with this happening too often. :biggrin:

BTW ... best to stay away from that Shit ... DNP is NOT to be taken lightly ... a fair few people have died from using it incorrectly just one day.

Top Bottom