Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to properly use winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I know winstrol is one of your favorites Dylan. Prime example of how we all respond to things differently. Your body responds amazing to it while others suffer with the "dry joints" and hair loss. Winstrol can be a fantastic compound when used properly........not for runners, not for losing fat..........for lean guys looking to harden up and look cut.

2q1vtw2.jpg

I know winstrol is one of your favorites Dylan. Prime example of how we all respond to things differently. Your body responds amazing to it while others suffer with the "dry joints" and hair loss. Winstrol can be a fantastic compound when used properly........not for runners, not for losing fat..........for lean guys looking to harden up and look cut.
yes brother, i have no clue why but my body just loves it... ive never had any side effects of the norm with it whatsoever except lethargy about 5 weeks in a few times, clearly due to the toxicity but never once any drying joints etc.. none of the normal side effects and my body just responds so well to it but i know thats not the case for a large portion either... if you can tolerate it well, its amazing but as well all know, not all compounds are for everyone...

Top Bottom