Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to prevent Acne before ad after cycle?

swanky11

Im on my fourth week of 500 mg of test and 400 mg of decandrol. Im prone to acne on my face but recently for the first time my skins pretty clear even on this stuff. so i thought id be fine. but ive read that alot of acne doesnt start til after the cycle. any ideas of how to prevent acne on my face and back?

swanky11 said:
Im on my fourth week of 500 mg of test and 400 mg of decandrol. Im prone to acne on my face but recently for the first time my skins pretty clear even on this stuff. so i thought id be fine. but ive read that alot of acne doesnt start til after the cycle. any ideas of how to prevent acne on my face and back?

follow the usual precautions, wash with anti bacterial soap, wash your face and hands often, DO NOT touch your face with your hands, keep a clean towel handy if you are prone to sweating, scrub your body with a loafa sponge.

I believe that there are anti acne treatments you can purchase over the counter, or perhaps you can get a prescription from your physician

Good luck to you

Top Bottom