Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to perform stomach vacuums and train the transverse abdominals

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhNyCKjS6B8

In this video, I explain and demonstrate how to properly perform stomach vacuum's.

The abdominals are comprised of two sets of muscles. The rectus abdominals (which is the 8 pack that most people associate with abs) and the transverse abdominals (which is almost like your body's internal seat belt). The transverse abdominals role is to keep your stomach tight and keep your organs in place.

Exercises like sit ups, crunches, leg raises etc. train the rectus abdominals. The only exercises that train the transverse abdominals are stomach vacuums and planks.

Great job Muskate.

Good vid. I still do vacuums at odd times throughout the day -- waiting for a bus -- sitting at my desk. It's an old school technique that has been forgotten , but it works.

Good vid. I still do vacuums at odd times throughout the day -- waiting for a bus -- sitting at my desk. It's an old school technique that has been forgotten , but it works.

Doing the video reminded me of how simple, yet effective practicing stomach vacuums are.

95% of the people on this board drive at least 10 minutes to and from work every day. The easiest way to incorporate them into your daily schedule would be to do 5 stomach vacuums while driving to and from work every day.

Top Bottom