Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to open Vials?

Parabola

I ordered 3 sterile 50ml vials from GetPinz..and they came today...but one question...how do i open them to put my stuff inside?

If you got the crimped vials with septum, you will have to fully remove the cap and septum on one to do your reconstituting, and then draw and inject into the others using the same procedure as with a fina kit. If you have the stoppered vials, just remove the cap completely and the stopper can be reinserted. You still have to follow sterile procedure, tho.

i just used some plyers and turned and turned it until the damn metal part came off and it was all smashed up...the rubber stopper is still in tact tho

why not just put your gear in a pin and shoot it into the sterile vial through the rubber stopper? you'll have 1 hole in the stopper, but you wont' risk contaminating the vial.

ripper2 said:
why not just put your gear in a pin and shoot it into the sterile vial through the rubber stopper? you'll have 1 hole in the stopper, but you wont' risk contaminating the vial.

Agreed. Put a second needle in to regulate the air flow, and the chances of contamination are almost non-existant.

thederrickm

yes but see...im MAKING my own gear from powder...what can I make it in before I inject it into this vial?...will the BA keep the juice sterile and safe?

Top Bottom