Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old is too old for Trenbolone

bruceGA

I am 58 years old and I have been in the bodybuilding scene 4 over 30 years. I used to compete when I was much younger but since I have been just focused on being a gym rat. I am currently around 14% body fat and 175 lb. I have used different steroids but never Trenbolone. Do you think at my age it would be stupid to try using it and what dosage would be good

I am 58 years old and I have been in the bodybuilding scene 4 over 30 years. I used to compete when I was much younger but since I have been just focused on being a gym rat. I am currently around 14% body fat and 175 lb. I have used different steroids but never Trenbolone. Do you think at my age it would be stupid to try using it and what dosage would be good

you can use trenbolone at 58 just low dose
250mgs of test enan
200mgs of trenbolone enan
thats a good start and add some cardarine gw 20mgs

Used to compete without tren in competition prep? You missed out on some of your best appearances IMO.
Tren will do a number on your cholesterol and BP however I am not sure that this is so much related to age as it is your overall health (bloods, BP, etc.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom