Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How old is everyone?

How old are you?

• 16 or younger

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • 17-18

Votes: 41 3.5%
  • 19-20

Votes: 108 9.2%
  • 21-22

Votes: 166 14.1%
  • 23-24

Votes: 141 12.0%
  • 25-26

Votes: 135 11.5%
  • 27-28

Votes: 107 9.1%
  • 29-30

Votes: 80 6.8%
  • 31-32

Votes: 73 6.2%
  • 33 or older

Votes: 305 26.0%

• Total voters
When I voted on this originally? 22 I think. Now, 30. This is one old thread. Damn, Elitefitness is my home. Where the fuck does time go? It seemed like yesterday I was a young kid getting his feet wet learning about aas weighing 140 lbs soaking wet. I got on Elite and learned a lot, not the least of all that I should wait to use aas. I believe I was about 25 when I did my first cycle. I read and researched about 4 years on here and a few other places before doing anything.

I used to write a newsletter, odds and ends bodybuilding fan stuff that I advertised in the back of Musclemag and Ironman. One night at midnight I got a call from a rough sounding character who wanted a copy of my newsletter. I sent it to him and a few days later I found an envelope in my mailbox with an amp of sust in it as my "payment." lol. I sent the guy about $90 and he sent me some odds and ends and I threw a cycle together.

Around that time I also was contacted by a kid in the Netherlands, 17 yrs old, punk rocker who had some health problems. He did a lot of drugs, had cancer nodes all over his body, and his immune system was fucked up. I think he knew he didn't have long to live and he just wanted to get big and in shape before he died. We corresponded for a bit back and forth. He sent me his training regimine from his gym, info etc. One day, after going back and forth with him for several months,I got an email from his step dad informing me that he had died in the night. Florius never got a chance to get big, but had fun learning about bodybuilding and he became kinda like a younger brother to me.

Sorry to ramble. This old thread just brought up some memories of my time spent on elite. Nelson has been around for most of that too. Any of you old timers remember Steven Takacs? (I'm not trying to start anything, just asking...) or Triedia? lol. Eh, who would have ever thought you could reminisce about the internet!

Top Bottom