Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often should you shoot Sustanon?

gautho said:
I suppose some people like the idea of all that possible synergy with those combined testosterones. I'm not a big fan of it.

I guess, but that's when I say test is test.

pharmacist

ive said this before, but there are a couple of schools of thought regarding how efficacious stable blood testosterone values are in terms of muscle building in the first place, so the actual NEED for stable blood values is questionable, imo.

anyway that being said, i think that the thing to think about is pain/infection risk vs benefit of having stable bloods, and since sust is formulated to be shot monthly (or 3 weekly) common sense would suggest that once a week is more than enough.

anectdotally, the gym i used to frequent was a heavy roider gym, and the accepted practice was to shoot once a week - and these guys got really good results ie comparable to the best results i see reported here as per a few polls ive made

that being said, its your arse (your pincushion) so do what you like.

cheerios

Anyone who knows me on here knows i had to chime in on this one [sust is my fav] every 3-4 days 12 weeks you will love it.. I dont know if it was this board or another, with the debate on losing gains on a sust cycle as opposed to a test e cycle,, but I have tried evey test and the results dont vary much, the reason i prefer sust. is you feel it faster butt after 12-20 weeks I have noticed no difference

I mixing it up a bit and using left overs for next cycle 500 mg sust first 7-8 weeks with 400mg eq then when sust runs out 500 mg test e next 6 weeks with the eq.. but in my opinion they are interchangable...

I agree with twice a week,then prop in between the sustanon. this is a cheaper way of doing it.their is phlenolpropinate in sustanon which is good for two days. Thats why people opt for 3 sustanons a week for maxium blood levels. Their is no need if you have prop. It is a matter of what you have acess to and your cash flow. Two sustanons a week plus 2 shots of prop,plenty for growth.

Sust is a messy thing. In the early stages, people get obsessed with that piddling 30mg of prop and then, in the later stages, give little thought to the whopping amounts of isocaproate and decanoate esters which take an age to clear. Sust is designed for HRT and has little, if any, real use in a normal cycle.

During the first month, you're trying to get by on the 30mg of prop and 60mg of TPP and then, towards the end of the cycle, you're plagued by the long esters. I can't see the point of sust for cycling.

On paper sust might not look all that great. But I always use it when I'm not using prop. Enan and cyp bloat the piss out of me. I can run well over ag ram of sust with a normal amount of AI's on a bulker and not look like a blow fish.

And as far as why pin it ED rather than just using prop, like I said above one of my favorite cycles is simple 1 cc of sust daily for 6 weeks. It's great because after teh first 2 weeks you can feel the test at an appreciable level. Also, due to the very long isocaproate and deca esters, while you're only physically jabbing for 6 weeks, the cycle itself really lasts more like 8-10. The last time I ran this cycle I didnt start PCT until a month after the last jab.

52_21_30 said:
On paper sust might not look all that great. But I always use it when I'm not using prop. Enan and cyp bloat the piss out of me. I can run well over ag ram of sust with a normal amount of AI's on a bulker and not look like a blow fish.

And as far as why pin it ED rather than just using prop, like I said above one of my favorite cycles is simple 1 cc of sust daily for 6 weeks. It's great because after teh first 2 weeks you can feel the test at an appreciable level. Also, due to the very long isocaproate and deca esters, while you're only physically jabbing for 6 weeks, the cycle itself really lasts more like 8-10. The last time I ran this cycle I didnt start PCT until a month after the last jab.
Now this I can appreciate. The daily injections at the beginning actually make use of the small amounts of prop and TPP and then you're playing to take advantage of the long esters at the end to give you a nice taper down, which you can also choose to augment with prop.

I'll revise my earlier statement to that it has no place in a beginner's cycle.

GoldenDelicious said:
pharmacist

ive said this before, but there are a couple of schools of thought regarding how efficacious stable blood testosterone values are in terms of muscle building in the first place, so the actual NEED for stable blood values is questionable, imo.

anyway that being said, i think that the thing to think about is pain/infection risk vs benefit of having stable bloods, and since sust is formulated to be shot monthly (or 3 weekly) common sense would suggest that once a week is more than enough.

anectdotally, the gym i used to frequent was a heavy roider gym, and the accepted practice was to shoot once a week - and these guys got really good results ie comparable to the best results i see reported here as per a few polls ive made

that being said, its your arse (your pincushion) so do what you like.

cheerios

Ok, but do you mean shoot 500 mg once per week, or 250mg once per week. I don't think 250mg per week is enough. In regard to the desire to have stable levels, Sides can be worse with constant flux.

Top Bottom