Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often to inject test-e

tryn2grow

if doing a 500mg/week test cycle you would normally inject twice a week right? like monday and thurs. But what if i was to just inject every 4th day, this way i would be extending my cycle from 8 weeks to 9 weeks. Do you think this is a good idea or just inject twice a week for 8 weeks? or stretch it to 9?

stats, cycle history please......too vague a question, dont know your goals, stats, or cycle history......def run test enth for at least 10 weeks though, as far as dosage we will need the above info to help....

im doing 500mg/week in one shot on mondays of test e. but in theory yes you could extend to 9 weeks but the results will be the same imop. it takes a little while for the test to kick in so taking it at one time or two times a week to me is no difference. since the test e lasts for 10-11 days in the body. i hate sticking myself more than i have to. oh yea and i am running mine for 12 weeks. to me 8 weeks a bit short for test e cycle.

2 times weekly will cause more equal levels ikn the blood, thus, less sides. you should probably extend to 10 weeks.

the only reason i was asking this question is because if i run it ten weeks that means i need another bottle cause i have a 10ml bottle and half of another 10ml bottle so buying another bottle kinda sucks

by the way my stats are 5'11'' 207 on a good day. not sure of bodyfat i think like 13% i'm just hanging on to the top 4 abs. i'm just looking to get bigger and stronger basically. right now i'm benching 330 dead 495 at least and i'm not sure of squat i ussually just do sets of 315 ass to grass

No offense bro but if you're gonna go to through the risk of getting some and actually do it, then don't half ass it. Do a 10 weeker @ 500/wk. It takes a while for Test to kick in. That's why we're not too crazy about 8 or 9 wks. You could also use the extra test you would have and front load at the beginning(1000mg for the first wk. or two).

Top Bottom