Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often to get blood work

relaxxx

Let's say I run two to three Cycles a year of steroids and spend half the year off of steroids completely. my question is how often should I be running blood work to keep myself healthy and also to see if there's any issues that are coming up? also how often do you guys sit down and talk to a doctor about what you see in the blood work?

If you're on cycle, get blood work before and after cycle and after pct for sure

Let's say I run two to three Cycles a year of steroids and spend half the year off of steroids completely. my question is how often should I be running blood work to keep myself healthy and also to see if there's any issues that are coming up? also how often do you guys sit down and talk to a doctor about what you see in the blood work?

bro you should get bloods on yo own, fuck the doctor.

The Alcatraz is correct

I recommend 1-2 cycles per year so you can be off at least half the year. You have to remember that a 12 week cycle is really like being on gear for 16-18 weeks. Do that twice and you have already been on more than half the year. Esters do matter.

With blood work you want to get pre cycle, mid cycle, and post cycle each time you are on.

It all depends on how closely you want to monitor your body. 3-6 times per year is in the realm IMO.

Please check out our podcast where we discuss blood tests and other subjects: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom