Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often can i take orals(anavar)

So hi guys I'm new and i have a Q. How often in a year can i take orals(Anavar). First cycle was 12weeks anavar only 20mg's a day(and before you say about how long or the small dose i got super results lots of gainz and i'm fine did blood work during and after everything is okey). How long can i wait for the next one? I would do a 6 week this time then a 8-10 week for the summer :D

yes i heard that but that includes pct allso so ot would be like 16weeks off. But i think that's not the same case with orals thats why im asking because of the toxicity.

yes i heard that but that includes pct allso so ot would be like 16weeks off. But i think that's not the same case with orals thats why im asking because of the toxicity.

It IS the same with orals.

For me, the golden rule of thumb with any steroids, is that rest time should equal the cycle and PCT duration. So if you had a 12 week cycle with 4 weeks of PCT and 2 weeks in between them, that would make up to a total of 18 weeks, which is the ideal recovery time between cycles.

The general rule is time on + PCT = time off.

SO if you did a 10 week cycle + 6 week PCT, you would want to take 16 weeks off before starting your next cycle.

The only way to really know if you are recovered and ready to start your next cycle though is through blood work.

Check out this article on blood work for the steroid user -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

Steroids are steroids. It doesn't matter whether you run injectables or orals. They still suppress HPTA. Stick to blood work for the final call but generally time on plus PCT should equal time off.

Top Bottom