Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how o do my first cycle..DRUG tested COMP.

Tan

what can i use.. testo ??and ?? i will be tested ...so no deca!!!what instead of deca can i use``?????PLZ HELP!

yes ..but the comp. is in about 1year---and this should be my first cycle! iwanted to do
250mg testoviron every 5th day-10days 500mg test

many told me to add some deca ,bcuz it is my first and i will grow like,...!but what to use instead of deca!!!that is the problem!

Personally I think you're an asshole for doing a natural show and juicing....while it's true that a lot of people do it there's still a good bunch that dedicate themselves doing it naturally....sucjk it up and do an untestesed show so you're on the same playing field as everyone.....

!!!!!iam not from the usa....hey this is not a natural show...
i know everybody is on dope there..even GH.!!!ya dont know anything about comp. . hey if you have a name they do not test you...know what i mean..if i come up there as a newbie they will only test me and if i win the first for ex. they fuck me up..and say that i was doped!!!...it is all about your name an for how long u are in the scene ----they would only test my piss!to fuck me up!!..you know nothing about them, so please help!!

My bad...as Greek Frak said, stick to fast acting compounds....also, Nautica is the expert around here on passing tests....

Look mate, if it is drug tested it is a natural show! Either stay natural or use gear but don't kid yourself. I have done natural shows as a teen and I would personally beat the living hell out of anyone I found using gear in the natural shows. It is unfair!

NATURAL SHOWS!!!!!!!HAHHAHAH...i compete as a teen too, i even won some natural, but the locals... the the others no chance..., and behind the stage u can ask anybody , everybody is on gear even the naturals..!!iam not a clid !!!dont tell me what natural or not!!..i only want to know what to take instead of deca!!my freind was tested on deca ..and lost the tilte then the guy from last year got it back....they test only the newbies on shows, if u have a title(name) they do not!!it is all money...or do u think the will test ronnie coleman positive????HAHAHAH never!!he is weider-man!!!and moneymaker no.1!

there are no NATURAL SHOWS!!!....clen,t3,eca,GH,winstrol,primobolan,testopropi.. ist this all natural???maybe in your supplement shop!!ahahahahahahaahaha..all tools of a bodyfitness class..ya do not know anything..

Top Bottom